It's time Play n Go confessed

So, I used to be a HUGE Play n Go fan!

However, I'm 100% convinced that they altered ALL of their games.

Reactoonz dicks you 3-4 times on your way up now, costing you about 250x to get.
Wild Frames never gives Wildcards anymore.
Both Rise of Olympus and Moon Princess takes about 7-8 joint efforts (wrath, trinity) to get in.

PLUS: Everyone always has a go at Pragmatic for capping max wins to 5,000x - BUT Play n Go has claims all their games gets you 5,000x or 10,000x or now even 20,000x however not a single game other than book of dead has paid out max.

Time to fess up Play n Go, you're conning everyone - can we get a Play n Go rep in to defend this? Would love to laugh at their lies in open forum.

29 minutes ago, jokepoteer said:

Have to say it's kind of ridiculous that nobody gets the max win on their slots.  How long have MP and Rise of Olympus been out now and not one jackpot video on YouTube,

Also scummy that the range is between 1-5000x on most games, but getting above 1000x is nigh on impossible.

I've been thinking the same thing about Rise of Merlin/Legacy of Dead. Considering how much these slots get played, it's ridiculous not having seen a single 5000x win yet...

Getting 1000-2000x on a Play 'n GO is not impossible - I've had that myself on numerous occasions - but those 5000x or more are ultra rare. Besides BoD I've only ever seen it happen on Testament, Coils of Cash, Ankh of Anubis - and Viking Runecraft (!) Strange, considering the sheer amount of spins made on PnG slots over the years...

Furthermore, at least some PnG slots have been "updated"; eg. BoD has been playing different recently: Instead of the well known "Scamaz Bird coming in on upper 5th reel position/3rd Book Scatter one up"-tease, it's now Ace coming in on that position (the goddamn 3rd Book Scatter is of course still one up).

However, what I hate the most about PnG slots is how your choice of betsize seems crucial to your chances of hitting a big x-win. Low bets = fair chance, high bets = almost Mission Impossible.

Bottom line: Above issues don't exactly increase my desire to play online slots from forementioned provider. I'm not the only one it seems.      

• 4 weeks later...

Them altering their slots I dont believe they do BUT besides Book of Dead no other slot ever pays max win, if they did we would have a recording/big win of it posted somewhere.

A lot of providers do not pay max win or only pay it on bonus buys and not basegame, Pragmatic also releases slots that never ever pay the supposed max win but a lot of their 5000x max wins atleast do happen.

DR. Toonz one of the newest slots by Play N Go promotes a max win of 22000x, I genuinely believe we will never ever see a 5000x on this slot and Play N Go should be held liable for this and the likes of UKGC who are dicking players should focus on holding these providers accountable basically being fking liars, to me they are scammers, if you promote on your slot the max win and even dare to show it in golden letters while players are spinning than if thats not the actual max win you should no longer be allowed to operate if you ask me.

Most if not all providers are doing this and its a shame they can do this.

Edited by Dennisgr92
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

They won't mixture with the games but make sure you check the RTP, it can be as low as 88% and then you won't be seing many wins. If the RTP is not stated it's always lower.

Play N Go (and other providers) not paying the stated max win on any of their slots besides "book of dead" isnt about RTP.

Dr. Toonz for example promoting a 22000x max win and we will never even see anyone hit half of that or even hit like 5000x on it is a complete scam and false promotion.

Omg, you guys are taking about slots. You win some and you lose more, thats slots in a nutshell. Even though slots have a maxwin it does not mean that it will pay that. I have played slots for many years and are very happy with a 1000x win. Remember it is easier to hit 5 times 1000x than one 5000x in any slot. I had 5000x on legacy of dead on 1 line with full line best symbol. But both Legacy of dead and Rise of merlin is listed as high volatility slots, so dont expect them to pay often. I think they are really difficult to both bonus and print on. Over the years the slots are more and more volatile... In the old days i could play for hours on netent slot, but the same deposit amount today lasts maybe 30 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Tacolupus said:

Omg, you guys are taking about slots. You win some and you lose more, thats slots in a nutshell. Even though slots have a maxwin it does not mean that it will pay that. I have played slots for many years and are very happy with a 1000x win. Remember it is easier to hit 5 times 1000x than one 5000x in any slot. I had 5000x on legacy of dead on 1 line with full line best symbol. But both Legacy of dead and Rise of merlin is listed as high volatility slots, so dont expect them to pay often. I think they are really difficult to both bonus and print on. Over the years the slots are more and more volatile... In the old days i could play for hours on netent slot, but the same deposit amount today lasts maybe 30 minutes. 

People are not saying "I am not getting max win so the slot is a scam" people are saying the slots litterally CANNOT pay it, inside of all the RNG there is not a single spin outcome that basically will pay the stated max win, I personnaly believe thats something that needs to dissapear from slots and there needs to be a rule for them to state the REAL maximum amount you COULD win on a spin. Play N Go is used here as a example because it is one of the worst offenders, slots that say a 10k max win have never ever seen a win posted of more than 4k x.

Edited by Dennisgr92
  • 1 year later...

I want to top up this topic again.  Playing slots like 15 years and now realized how PnG lies to players.

Lets see some examples:

Honey Rush:  full screen with diamonds gives you x200.  Adding max multipliers 3x 3x 3x - we get x5400. => Lie on intro screen

Our favorite original Moon Princess/Rise of Olympus:  Line of wilds (which is NOBODY NEVER saw for many years) gives you x50 with X20 max multi - x1000.  =>  Lie on intro screen.  X5000 just impossible.

Lets take Reactoonz 2:  max pinks with X2 Garga - is x1000.  =>  Lie about x5000 max win  (or they think we can believe that it can gives us 5 times max pinks  in one round, lol)

Gold Volcano:  Max cluster of golds gives you x1000.  (multiplayers cannot be added during 1st spin). So it is not possible to multiply this.  => Lie on intro screen

Coywolf Cash:  i had max screen on this.  full screen of wilds is x300 and max multipayer is x7. So its x2100.  =>  Lie on intro screen.

You can continue this list.  But my proposal is just to stop playing PnG at all. Untill PnG rep will post here something about this topic.  

Yes, PnG slots are beautiful and well created,  but all this lie about max potential... It is too much.

When i play, for example,  Prag's Fruit party, i know my goal. Its 5000x. And i know how it looks like, and i know what i have to catch to see it. And i saw many max wins on youtube.  But when i play Rise of Olympus? i saw on the title screen x5000 max win. But... i dont know what i have to hit so i could get it...

Edited by Мулеве

Please read my post carefully. Seems you don't get. We are not talking about RTP.  I played PnG slots with normal RTP (94-96%).  We are talking about that PnG slots just physically CAN NOT pay what they promise as a max win.  That is the issue.  Please review my examples again.  Here is 1 more:

The sword and the grail. There is a message that 10000x is a max win. Then we go to the paytable and see that line of top symbol(kings) is 25x. With the max multi, which is 100x - we get 2500x.  Not even close to 10000x.

Edited by Мулеве

Is it possible that these Play and Go max wins are generated by hitting multiple full-screen top-symbol wins within the same bonus? Play and Go's max wins claims feel very similar to Pragmatic's Sweet Bonanza (21,100x), Dance Party (36,450x), and Buffalo King (93,750x) max win claims in that they are theoretically possible, but unlikely to ever happen.

From your example i can talk only about Buffalo King. (did not play other games). I can imagine how max win looks like:  stacked buffalos on 1st reel and five wilds (X5).  The idea is that i know how max win looks like.

But i have no any ideas how max win looks for example on Rise Of Olympus or on Reatoonz 2. Because it is just not exist, even in theory.  Thats why it sad that PnG scams all players and lie to them.

On 17/10/2022 at 23:59, Мулеве said:

Please read my post carefully. Seems you don't get. We are not talking about RTP.  I played PnG slots with normal RTP (94-96%).  We are talking about that PnG slots just physically CAN NOT pay what they promise as a max win.  That is the issue.  Please review my examples again.  Here is 1 more:

The sword and the grail. There is a message that 10000x is a max win. Then we go to the paytable and see that line of top symbol(kings) is 25x. With the max multi, which is 100x - we get 2500x.  Not even close to 10000x.

Yo dude, i understand what you're saying, and you're right that on most PnG games you can't max win in 1 spin like on Pragmatic, etc.

From my understanding, it is as you alluded to earlier, to get max win on PnG you do literally have to hit whatever the max line payout is on EVERY spin of a standard bonus!

Alot of them, if you break down how many spins are in a standard bonus, then it'll often be that many spins multiplied by max line payout which equals the total max win amount advertised on intro screen.

I.e. Book of Dead is 5,000x which equates to getting 10 spins of full line Rich for 500x - i agree it sounds ludicrous too, but that is generally how the maths of most of their advertised max wins works out, and the rare time I've ever seen replays of a payout over 1000x on PnG, that's what it does, it just repeats whatever the same max payout line is in the following spins.

This is also why i don't think you ever see many PnG max win videos, because the odds of 10 spins independently generating max line payouts is inherently going to be higher than just 1 spin needing to do it.

Edited by dagreenblazer