[COMPETITION] Mental (Nolimit City)

Skylined87

2 hours ago, vanHooff said:

I am confident that if I spent the last couple of hours of this promo bonus buying the big one, I  would get a highscore that beats current leaderboard #3 - #5 but that does not have a great risk-reward and would be cruel to the people that scored 1500 - 2200x from the basegame.

Also going to pass for the raffle, good luck to all of you! :) 

no doubt even if you hit probably isnt much profit anyway unless its one of your first attempts! Would be interested from the people who bought top one how it actually worked out profit/loss wise over all of them

2 hours ago, Joppezzz said:

OMG just hit this couple hours ago from lucky draw feature 🤯🤯unfortunately can't get the replay link as it keeps loading. 

54 790.9x LeoVegas

stupid replay thing been broken for days and days! :(

Edited by ts999777

Thanks for the promo.

Here is my entry for the raffle, 194x stake 0,2eur, played September 2 at 5:51 (4:51 CET),

Mental appears to be a quality slot otherwise than it's too volatile and scary for me to play. I rate it 5/10.

For a constructive feedback to the provider, I rather play West vs. East Coast, which is a funny slot.

Recent productions, Mental, El Paso (pissing on graves), San Quentin, Bushido (seppuku&revenge) and Warrior Graveyard (glorious death) are all pretty morbid during these times. Try to cheer players up: less volatility, more humor.

mental leovegas.PNG

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Promotion extended till tomorrow :) 

I know the promo is subject to change at any time, but re-opening mid-day, 12 hours after closing, just for a max win to enter.. Coincedence?..

5 people just got kinda screwed. No one was able to compete within the past 12 hours.

Not gonna complain, but I hope you realize the impact of these decisions. Never seen this before. 

Cool to see a max win on Leovegas though. Big congratz @Toon777🤑

3 hours ago, 780xFTW said:

so did anyone witness the x-nudge feature?

got first one today... huge Win! :D

nudge.jpg.7c40e41f2337ffd7f184e3352d7a8832.jpg

11 minutes ago, Janalleman said:

Cool to see a max win on Leovegas though. Big congratz @Toon777

maybe good to see, but what if paid 20k in bonus buys to get 13k? :D these bonus buys should come with some sort of profit/loss.. 

Edited by ts999777
51 minutes ago, Janalleman said:

I know the promo is subject to change at any time, but re-opening mid-day, 12 hours after closing, just for a max win to enter.. Coincedence?..

5 people just got kinda screwed. No one was able to compete within the past 12 hours.

Not gonna complain, but I hope you realize the impact of these decisions. Never seen this before. 

Cool to see a max win on Leovegas though. Big congratz @Toon777🤑

Reason for extending is because I had wrong information as to when it's ending :) That's why it's been "extended".

46 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

Reason for extending is because I had wrong information as to when it's ending :) That's why it's been "extended".

Oh well, I was looking upon the same date for an entire week & stopped spinning @ midnight. Just like all the other participants. I trust your judgement, but I would at least consider to compensate the person(s) dropping from the leaderboard.

As a NLC & CG enthusiast I take these promo’s very serious 😅. Changing the terms ‘last minute’ is definitely some kind of grey area, I personally wouldn’t cross.

Hey guys, didmt play a lot of slots lately but was intrested to try this one. Nice game all in all, but the big wins are in the max buy and that is the problem. It feels like worthless to play the base game. All in all nice slot, might buy the max bonus once in the future but not going to try my luck in this competition. Please no more comps where the winner is decided how many max buys he affords to buy. Thanks.

anyway in for the raflfe:

leovegas  53,2x

mental.JPG

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic