[COMPETITION] Mental (Nolimit City)

Skylined87

06-09 leovegas 382.8x

I love horror movies, but for some reason it doesn't really work for me in slots like these. Still think the theme is very sick though, but I like it a bit less depressing. Potential is huge as we have seen. But Im not a big fan of these slots since they are very very volatile, too much for me. Just like some other nolimit slots. Very cool game though but not my style. Grats to the big winners

06-09 leo 382.8x.png

In for the random. 
64x LeoVegas (Base game)

Not a fan of x ways games. I had no idea what was going on half the time with things happening in the game. 
 Zero teases after 300 spins made me wonder if it was worth playing but a few 10x wins kept me ticking over. 
 Was down to my last 50 spins when I got this win, then a few spins later I got a bonus. It paid 61x. After that I was done with the game. 
would be fun to play from time to time but as I said at the start x ways are not my thing. 
6/10

29A516B1-3A2A-4D0A-8F5D-CF3EE5C8FAAC.png

24510027-1487-4553-B8E2-C9B927236A6C.png

512x @leovegas

decent game that lacks a way of building up tension.

big wins can happen all the time (but dont ofc ^^) since u only need like 2 dead patient symbols with a high multi.

promo feedback: + no min bet requirement

BIG -  1000x buy allowed for promo

120091767_mentalentry.JPG.20ee687a54cc1174902dee6336332779.JPG

I suppose I will leave this here in hope i might win a raffle entry (Funny but probably true)

11,914.5 x

I wanna play this some more, but LV dont wanna give me my money from over a week ago - not quite sure what's going on over there nowadays, hearing a lot of bad things...

Cracking game from NoLimit again, Had to wear my big boy pants for this one. Amazing, chilling audio, funny gimp characters  - all round entertaining to watch (when winning ofc) - 9/10

bandicam 2021-09-02 04-18-56-724.jpg

shbz.PNG

• Get in! 3
  • Confused 1

1200.25x

Hit this in the regular bonus from a few full lines of top symbol and a 10x

I like the dark theme, although one issue is the lack of colour variety to differentiate symbols more easily, especially with so much going on. I realise that's harder to do with a darker theme.

I prefer a bonus that builds up the potential with every spin, which this one doesn't do other than the fire lock things.

mental2021-09-03 at 22.00.35.png

1475.2x  (£295.04 win on £0.20 spin)

Didn't think this would be that big, finally something worthy of a screenshot, guess all those splits really add up 🤣

Base game hit too, havent had a bonus round come close yet!
(did get trolled about 10 mins ago getting 2 upgrades to top bonus round and then it paying £18 hahaha ffffff 💩)

Am enjoying the chase with this game though, never know when something ridiculous is about to happen :) quite fun, if not a little confusing at times with all this stuff happening at once

mental1.jpg.d5a2bdf2471a92ce00224f93fbe200f2.jpg

Edited by ts999777

1489x - Leovegas

what a game. Finally a big hit, but not enough to beat the big boyz here :( . I like the idea with that split feature. Its really fast and hard to see what happenend and then there is the "big win". Makes fun. It was a normal bonus from base game with 3 lobotomy spins added.. Like the upgrade,

GL and thanks for the next great game! NoLimit!

Screenshot_20210907_114634.png

I am confident that if I spent the last couple of hours of this promo bonus buying the big one, I  would get a highscore that beats current leaderboard #3 - #5 but that does not have a great risk-reward and would be cruel to the people that scored 1500 - 2200x from the basegame.

Also going to pass for the raffle, good luck to all of you! :) 

Edited by vanHooff
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Joppezzz said:

OMG just hit this couple hours ago from lucky draw feature 🤯🤯unfortunately can't get the replay link as it keeps loading. 

54 790.9x LeoVegas

Screenshot_20210908_153201_com.android.chrome.jpg

GET INNN !! Big congratz!! Haha, I knew someone would get it done! 😁
You can take the replay link from the spin history. Would love to see it.

It's amazing seeing all the big wins. I am jealous as its definitely a bonus buy game. Really hard to bonus on it. I really do love the bonus on this game. Shame i only had 3. Its really hard to see what's going on but who cares with wins like that. Competition entry from me

162.7x Leovegas

Screenshot_20210903_191529_com.android.chrome.jpg