[COMPETITION] Extreme Megaways (Stakelogic)

Skylined87

Pretty basic gfx and poor sound. Base game features dont really add to the game and most of the time you get the pointless destroyer for 0 or low win.

bonus gamble is hard and from over 2k spins and 20 bonuses I never won the 2 needed for 10spins and once won from 7 to 10 for my big win.

Leovegas 29/08/2021 00:29 170x or 113x how even u work it outextrememw113x.thumb.jpg.31d844cab05ad8754f7696f19cb490dc.jpg

15 hours ago, dirtystack said:

With superstake on nothing happens - I have no clue WTF the superstake even does as there didn't seem to be anything different to when it is off. If it just activates the top bar in the base game then it just causes something pointless to happen every 100 or so spins.

Can trigger a seperate super stake feature (same RTP as basegame). The one positive of super stake being it adds more scatters on reels in basegame while you are paying that antibet so free spins should in theory be triggered more often (but you burn more money in the meantime!)

Just providing feedback as I won't get close to the big wins with my 600x, I would love the option to lowroll this with 10c bets for cheaper features. Much like cherry pop buying a bonus + double gamble can eat money pretty quick. It's also a bit tilting to get destroyer 8/10 times etc but it can have it's upside with increasing the multi. 

127x LeoVegas 

Not one for me I’m afraid, found the game quite dead and rather boring. Started with the superstake on which was doing nothing and couldn’t see any difference when I turned it off in fact It played better without it. Gave it a good few 100 spins, close to a thousand I would have thought, 3 bonuses of which i gambled the first  and lost the 3rd giving me an extra 2 spins. Won’t be playing this one in a hurry.

9F94FDC3-C9FB-4E7C-BDB5-C5D1EC07AE19.png

434.4 x leovegas 27-08

Sorry but I think this game is kinda boring. Basically a mix of megaways and pop bonus game. Visuals are simple and music and sounds are plain. I rather play other megaways or regular pop slots

I will not be spending much time on this slot in the future

27-08 434.4.png

LeoVegas: 31-8 - 345x

First the game ripped me off, then i got my first bonus ( DIDNT GAMBLE IT!!! :) and it was quite nice. Like the feature in the bonus game but in the base game that makes no sense for me. No really big wins without any multiplier.. So its a "Bonus Game - Game". But with 5 freespins hard to reach a very big win and i never gamble to get more freespins.  Tried it in Demo Mode. 10 (!!!) times in a row a miss with that gambling. But good luck guys !!

69.02 31.8. leovegas geissbock extreme 345x.PNG

509x 

the base game is very boring with lots of pointless random features, the only one with possible potential is the multiplier

however it’s a good game, very very volatile because I think taking 5 spins is absolutely pointless (unless you want micro wins) you have to gamble 

I would like to play more but the base game is very time consuming and no feature buys for uk so would take me weeks to get a better win

97CABCF9-EE7F-47DF-BF9D-76B8E92A22E1.png

Have to say, overall the basegame feels abit boring, but atleast if feels that the extrabet actually helps you to get bonuses way more often than without the extra bet. 

Bonus itself is pretty interesting, atleast its something new, every spin feels like it could pay massive, even without bigass win multiplier. 

I got couple bonuses. Most of them I lost in the first gamble, and one time I took the 7 spins, and this 324,5x (calculated without the extrabet) that ended uo being the best win from that game. 

384D74EF-234B-4F09-AC97-93FFA0828DFB.png

The games alright, probably wouldn't choose to play it personally.
The Auto spins dont really flow, kinda slow for my liking. After probably playing 1500 - 2000 spins, i dont see any difference between using the Super stake or normal stake.
I wasn't getting any kind theme from the slot. I'm sure there's a big win in there somewhere but it just a bit... meh.

Thanks for the opportunity of a tournament for those hosting it and GL to the winners

gets a 5 out of 10

637x

image.thumb.png.53d8cb2ebbf552545739bc9ed431f3bd.png

734.6x

boring base game, the mini features rarely do anything. Don't like the super stake thing. I'd rather just have basic stakes because it's unclear if it's actually worth it or not, maybe if they provided some better info on the difference.

I do like the bonus when I could get it, the mini feature + overall multiplier makes every spin interesting.

I played volatile, gambling every bonus. it was pretty brutal with failed gambles and the bonuses I did land didn't pay much. I got 14 spins and a retrigger for +5 spins, multiplier up to 23x, but the bonus only paid 250x..

extreme2021-08-29 at 12.30.31.png

Decent game here, nothing really special though. Gambling bonuses always sort of suck IMO but that's how things are these days.
I guess the "Extreme" part stems from gambling the bonuses because otherwise there wasn't much "Extreme" to be found.
In comparison to most other Stake Logic games this one falls short for the simple reason other Megaways do it better.

In for the raffle I guess: 352x.

leo raffle extreme megaways.PNG

Cool to see the promo’s are back!! 😎

random draw - 496x E362CBA4-85B2-4758-9392-C6F301BCC6BD.thumb.png.8d56af036840457694156c8c16660941.png

An absolute disaster of a game. Full lack of inspiration and creativity. Stop recycling and cloning; come up with some freakin’ originality. Yeah they are slots and creativity stops at some point, but Stakelogic adds absolutely zero personality into their games. Scrap some features from other providers and make a total mess of it. Obv the bonus gamble is ridiculous aswell. Why would anyone wanna grind a megaways game, just to get binned like that. Geesus f*ck..

• Haha 1

354x, nothing special about this slot, 6/10 originally, minus 1 for the super stake and another 1 for gamble feature for FS. Getting a bonus is tough enough but i dislike another layer of gambling on top of it (same to all the pop games). Only thing i like are the random features which is the same as the game with the gold in it, gold rush? Don't recall. Graphics are pretty bland compared to the other gold game they had. Good effort but could do without more gambling features

If im not mistaken this is the same provider that just copy pasted a book game and added super stake, rubbish.

image.thumb.png.fe0c8c66988f509852e5f3a6c7a1e8e9.png

Edited by anonymousapple
  • Like 1
  • Trophy 1

Thanks for the promo, here is my entry and feedback.

Win 484,75x (0,2 stake), played September 2, 06:07am (CET+1).

Owing to the fact I played the Black gold 2, I had some hopes of improvements. However, those hopes were in vain. In comparison to black gold 2, this slot is possibly the worst megaways <tm> slot ever made with the potential and concept of ideas (random features plus bonus buys). I don't want to waste anyone's time reading this. Therefore, I will put it very shortly from the viewpoint of a a basic player to whom entertainment and possibility of a financial gain are offered. I rate it 2/10.

Graphics &sounds: Still buggy, doing a bonus buy may crash the game every time

Base game play: Unplayable, payouts are insignificant and random features (other than destroyer delivering the 0x) are useless to enjoy base game longer than 5 mins. And yeah, it offers an option to pay an extra stake, cool. Still, I do not know what the hell for the player is paying 50% on top of the stake. Random features are simply not there.

Bonus buys: Mostly useless, first gamble is about 50%. The second gamble from 7 spins however may be programmed to be 25%, I never succeeded in it. A successful gamble very often gives that +5 and kills future gambles, payouts in the +5 are however very poor. Even with 10 spins 7-8 are destroyers delivering the 0x, so bonus buys are not really worth it in this slot.

To sum up, decent payouts are too polarized for a player to play it and ever return to play it. Chances of getting any decent or enjoyable runs on this slot are too far to reach imo. Furthermore, I guess the makers of this slot have not followed the basic history of bonus buy gamble slots etc. Extra Chilli laid out some ground with triggering the free spins easier (3 scatters). Offering a feature every free spin does not leave a good impression, when it is 80% destroyer and 10% dropping wild on reel 4,5 or 6 that never connects. Features may look cool but always 0x makes it even cooler.

extreme megaways leovegas.PNG

Game seems fine, played +1000 spins to get best bonus without bonus buys. Nothing big wins from base game but gambled free spins wins and got this with 17 spins. I was waiting for a bigger one but last spins were dead spins. Haven't played other Stake logic games. Might try this game in fufure. x372.

leovegas-megaways.thumb.png.450743752962e9046db4a2a0f52612ce.pngt

7 minutes ago, TrustworthyC said:

Wow! Never dared hope my score would hold up! If i'm not mistaken i'm in third, and that comes in perfectly, as i was basically out of gambling funds for this month.. 

Through my quick scan I reckon ur 4th after me :D though I guess we wait for the official results in a while hah

theres 1485x up top (no proof that is actually a 0.20 spin though its just a payout number but im sure they will be able to prove that..!),
followed by 1104x, 1085x and then you with 1036x. 

Tried a few more times myself over the last couple of days never got close to 1000x again was hard to even drop the bonus round

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, ts999777 said:

Through my quick scan I reckon ur 4th after me :D though I guess we wait for the official results in a while hah

theres 1485x up top (no proof that is actually a 0.20 spin though its just a payout number but im sure they will be able to prove that..!),
followed by 1104x, 1085x and then you with 1036x. 

Tried a few more times myself over the last couple of days never got close to 1000x again was hard to even drop the bonus round

Also fine :D 

Bit late here and already quite baked lol. Just wondering if the one that was bought is going to be subtracted the buy-in cost? Never really checked how that works in these comps:)

But i'm totally happy with 4th too!

Tried a couple of times too, but it is quite an extreme beast as i already said - so a fitting name for this slot!