Book of 99 RTP distribution

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 15/08/2021 at 22:16, dispenseri said:

Any of you happen to know how the RTP on Book of 99 is distributed? :)

Hey @dispenseri,

Could you be a little bit more precise in what you mean by how it's distributed?
As far as I know, the RTP is calculated and incorporated into the game the exact same way that they work out the maths for all other games. It's just that the percentage is obviously higher than what you would generally expect to find on other games. Relax haven't done anything differently in terms of how they implement this into the gameplay. So over millions and millions of spins over the games lifetime, you would expect the house edge to be extremely close to 1%.

4 hours ago, joshnadin said:

Hey @dispenseri,

Could you be a little bit more precise in what you mean by how it's distributed?
As far as I know, the RTP is calculated and incorporated into the game the exact same way that they work out the maths for all other games. It's just that the percentage is obviously higher than what you would generally expect to find on other games. Relax haven't done anything differently in terms of how they implement this into the gameplay. So over millions and millions of spins over the games lifetime, you would expect the house edge to be extremely close to 1%.

By RTP distribution I mean what amounts of the RTP makeup individually for the basegame, random bonuses and the 99 scatter bonuses. As an example, I've heard before that Bonanza's basegame RTP makes up for something along the lines of 80% of the entire RTP.