Switzerland v Northern Ireland (12th Nov)

siddersslots

Ok you might think I'm mad here but taking there last game into account Switzerland got awarded a VERY dubious penalty which everyone agrees the referee was drunk at the time ?

So if there had been no penalty would it still have been a draw ? 

On this basis alone I reckon that I'm going to split stakes 70/30 again because the Northern Ireland win is 9/1 and the draw is 16/5, so any result gives a profit.

can I make it three on the bounce ?

All the best whatever you do ??

Congrats on the recent form man. I should stick to domestic football. These internationals are doing my head in. The game was terrible in all honesty and yeah the penalty was extremely lucky. It most likely would have been a draw should that not have happened.

This is a play off though so you'd imagine NI are going to come out guns blazing...what have they got to lose right? The problem is though.. have they got what it takes to pull back the away goal.. I really have no idea myself. Switz havent lost at home for quite a while now. NI's record on the road is pants, so it would suggest a Switz win, but at 4/9... difficult to want to follow that in for sure.

Switzerland Win To Nil at 11/10 seems decent enough for me :) Good luck dude.

Archived