Sweden v Italy

paton

So I'm thinking this could potentially be a pretty good game tonight. Ibrahimovic not around these days but Sweden have been playing fairly well i think most would say. Italy have a tendency to win 1-0 so that is a concern with the bet I'm about to place, but I think its fairly solid for now. Gian Piero is under a lot of pressure right now and the players for Italy also seem a bit amiss. I think this is particularly a decent enough bet. Thoughts?

Both team to score @ 6/5

Hiya Mate,

Head2Head over the last five games only 2 of the 5 have had both teams to score. 

june 2016 Italy win 1-0 ( italy at home)

november 2009 Italy win 1-0 ( italy at home)

june 2004 1-1 Draw ( italy at home )

june 2000 Italy win 2-1 ( italy at home )

Feb 2000 Italy win 1-0 ( italy at home )

Looking closer to recent results over the past five games for this year ,Sweden have smashed in 15 goals and conceded 6. Bear in mind 8 of those goals where against Luxembourg !!!!!

Italy have smashed in 8 goals and conceded just the 4

Basically at 6/5 i think its a bit short so with that in mind I'm taking Sweden to win at what i think 11/4 is massive. Like you say Italy are in rag order and if they carry on playing as they are, they wont make the world cup :-)

Bit long winded but ... Best of luck whatever you do 

Yeah the stats generally don't point towards both teams scoring and I agree Sweden are an excellent price. I was nearly tempted to lump on that at 11/4 as well. Italy do have a decent team though, just playing like crap recently, so Sweden could be more involved why is why I went on the BTTS. Good luck with the win though :D

Archived