Shadow Order

On 28/07/2021 at 08:59, StallCation said:

Congrats @Hanchaisun! Beautiful hit you got there. I don't play a lot of Push Gaming - their slots usually rip me in mere minutes - but when I do, it's this game. One of the most inventive slots to come out in 2019 imho. It's super volatile, but every once in a while it goes nuts like this. 

Similar too me, I think I got lucky on shadow order, got nearly 1000x the first time I ever played it. Had a few more attempts on it since then and its only ever ripped the balance to pieces. Typical push gaming!

• Like 1
On 29/07/2021 at 23:15, ts999777 said:

Similar too me, I think I got lucky on shadow order, got nearly 1000x the first time I ever played it. Had a few more attempts on it since then and its only ever ripped the balance to pieces. Typical push gaming!

Yes, seems familiar. I hit a 960x shortly after it was released - it was my first post in here I think? - and grinded (ground?) this slot a lot, as I really like the game mechanics. Had some decent hits on it afterwards, but never close to 1000x again.

And I noticed that after reaching max level (where you have The Magister as possible random feature) it "magically" stopped hitting those good wins. Just bad luck? Maybe. But gives me those Wild Swarm/Jammin' Jars II scam vibes, which is why I don't give it the same amount of spins these days.