[COMPETITION] Dinopolis (Push Gaming)

1014x

Quite similar as the previous post!

Had a nice base game hit on mobile while on auto play. It went very fast but i believe I did see 2x500 coins. Was in fact a few hundred spins on lower bet without a bonus. Got a little frustrated, then upped my bet a bit to try if higher stakes would work and I got lucky.

Normally I start screen recording when I hit a bonus. As this was base game I only could grab a screenshot while counting upwards (the 314 wasn't the final win) but the end result was gone too quick.

2021-07-06 Dinopolis basegame hit 1014x 01.jpg

2021-07-06 Dinopolis basegame hit 1014x 2.jpg

Edited by Slot Lover
  • Boom 1
  • Get in! 2

317x LeoVegas 

Enjoyable game. Have played before and it’s been kind to me. Lots of coin teases and only 2 bonus tease in the first 250 spins but small base game wins regularly kept my balance steady. Finally got a bonus after roughly 340 spins and it was the best bonus this game has ever given me. 
8/10

4C24AC3B-53C9-4186-9361-6A77F8B2E3BE.png

A06F4895-098B-437F-AD6B-154B3F6BC450.png

• Boom 1

Hi guys, I got a nice 248x win in free spins. 

Push gaming have some absolute bangers and I reckon this is one of them! The free spins feature is so much fun with the potential wins from coins and the wild multipliers. 

Also having the golden card in the mix can take it to the next level. 

Screenshot_20210707_194918_com.android.chrome.jpg

After a few 400-700x I finally got a 1.000x

Leovegas - 1002x

Probably not enough to make the leaderboard though 😅.

dinopo.png.fef849409e38eed84e40fccb7d41d35b.png

Dinopolis is quite a fun game. Card picking games always do well.

The only thing I dislike is hitting stacks of coins, that are not highlighted.
The bonus feels super rigged overall and hasn't really surprised me yet.

Graphics & music overall are great.

I wouldn't mind to be surprised with 23 hours on the clock still.
Very nice to see the leaderboard is 1000x+ though!

Leovegas 117x for the random draw
Feedback: Smooth game, i really like it. The bonus is very exciting as well, i got a bit lucky and had 3 bonuses within 30-40 spins and this was the best paying one but i can definitly see the potential here. This is a slot i will play every now and then and my overall rating is 8.5/10. 

dino 117x.png

108x

image.thumb.png.344627839e1fab53c360684d55b76574.png

I rate this slot 7/10, reminds me of wild heist. I like the graphics and music. Bonus is too predictable though and sometimes it feels too fixed. A couple of times i had stage 2 with 4 coins and 8-10 spins left,  couldn't even get 1 more coin for stage 3. Also dislike how it can pay 20x with gold card. Overall not a bad slot.

945x was my best win. I'm in two minds about this game, i want to like it and i would like to achieve a level 5 bonus someday, but at the same time i think its perhaps too volatile and hence boring for me despite hitting a nice bonus on my last attempt on the game. i do enjoy the format of the bonus where you collect things and pick to get a  progressively better feature but i was put off as the base game never really felt like it could pay as i was filling the screen with symbols all the way across and it would hardly pay anything and i struggled on my first few attempts on this game getting 3 bonuses all paying under 10x, one of them 0x :biblethump: 

945x.thumb.png.66959676186c0aeb6bf1d84efdbc4ba1.png

• Boom 1

Leovegas , 08/07/2021 , 30+x

Its actually a nice game , I didn't have time to play , only played it this morning but could see the potential .... Personally it didn't eat my balance so I like it , will try to upgrade my score now but not much time left , fingers crossed 

Screenshot_20210708-063813.jpg

199x

I really liked this slot at first seemed easy to get bonus as had it 3 times in 200 spins. I love how the bonus works and picking cards even though predetermined but I like the way it works that you can retriever several times. Can give huge hits as well.

Sadly I hit bad period and waste over 100 pounds on only 0.50 bets.

Not big enough for big win prizes but can pray for a random maybe good luck to everyone.

Screenshot_20210702-212802_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210702-212811_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks for the promo, here is my entry (225x on a 0,2eur stake).

Feedback for the game:

Shortly, I rate it 6/10. It is a very entertaining slot, though payouts just reach the typical Push Gaming coin-shenanigan level. Not more. This slot is good for entertainment, not for winning anything special. I had roughly 20-30 free spins features and about 10 all-the-way coins hits with a modest budget.

Observations for an average player:

Bonus frequency is about 100 spins or so, which I guess is alright and 100x coin can be reached without an effort vs. razor shark.

Frankly, I have grown tired of these coin-slots plus picking-features considering, the payouts being highly predetermined. Reached level 3 a few times, with max 2 wild reels, nothing special. Managed to get the gold card a few times, sweet. Yet, active coins for leveling were of course deleted. Typically free spins-features just recover the balance a bit. Afterwards the trolling is on, nicely covering the last scatter with a wild. Then it's time to run, otherwise balance will be deleted.

Critical feedback for Push Gaming:

I do not wish to sound disrespectful, however I claim it could be the time to ditch the coin garbage. Including 500x-1000x coins in a slot polarizes the payouts too much leaving the player less entertained due to likely higher chance of losing. Frankly, I am referring to the disaster with Razor Shark and JJ2 (clear failure). Regarding JJ2, that slot is not worth chasing free spins that pay 1-10x around 95% of the time. For JJ2 a mobile giga-jar would have been better with a chance of triggering it in the free spins (no-coins version). If there would be a sequel for Dinopolis, do not ruin it with ridiculous coins or 50kx max wins resulting in a slot not worth anyone's time and money. The odds in lottery I guess are higher with much higher max wins.

dinopolis_225x.PNG