[Daily €100 Tipster Raffle] Euros2020 (completed)

1 hour ago, pkpk said:

@CGDLWhy was my name not in the draw of 29th of june?

You have my sincere apology for missing your username in that draw. The reason is human error. Pepe, and your nick was right under each other, and thus, I accidentally removed yours during filtering of the qualified entries lists (I was sorting by alphabetical order, where yours and Pepe's usernames were the only ones starting with the same letter). 

As this was a mistake on my part, I'll be happy to give you a raffle ticket to one of the semi finals, or the final itself. Just let me know which one. 

35 minutes ago, CGDL said:

You have my sincere apology for missing your username in that draw. The reason is human error. Pepe, and your nick was right under each other, and thus, I accidentally removed yours during filtering of the qualified entries lists (I was sorting by alphabetical order, where yours and Pepe's usernames were the only ones starting with the same letter). 

As this was a mistake on my part, I'll be happy to give you a raffle ticket to one of the semi finals, or the final itself. Just let me know which one. 

Feels a bit unfair, because I was gonna participate anyway in the semis and the final, so its just a missed opportunity for me to win.

On the other hand I am very grateful for you guys to hold this generous giveaway and I also cannot ignore the fact that I already won a few times. So complaining here is gonna make me feel like a greedy and ungrateful bastard, so I for sure will not do that. 

I will still participate with bets on the last matches, but in case I decide to skip one match, I will pm you before the match so you can include me in the raffle anyway, is that ok?

And thank you for this generous promotion once again :)

• Sad 1
  • Trollface 1
27 minutes ago, pkpk said:

Feels a bit unfair, because I was gonna participate anyway in the semis and the final, so its just a missed opportunity for me to win.

On the other hand I am very grateful for you guys to hold this generous giveaway and I also cannot ignore the fact that I already won a few times. So complaining here is gonna make me feel like a greedy and ungrateful bastard, so I for sure will not do that. 

I will still participate with bets on the last matches, but in case I decide to skip one match, I will pm you before the match so you can include me in the raffle anyway, is that ok?

And thank you for this generous promotion once again :)

Hi there. Yes, that is for sure okay. I empathize with you; having been in spots that lead to missed opportunities myself. It flat out sucks. Good luck with the next draws, mate! 

• CGDL changed the title to [Daily €100 Tipster Raffle] Euros2020 (completed)