[COMPETITION & MERCH & TOURNAMENT] Top Dawg$

193x

feedback: Decent game, but a bit boring to play in long term. The bonus is very hard to get, and when you first get it, its dissapointing. If basegame could give you some better wins, it would be interesting, like; if you get respins with wilds in any of the reels, they would stay adding multipliers.

I actually managed to get a 5-scatter bonus from basegame, but it paid 30x... such a dissapointment, a real scatter-curse.... *insta ban* :)

Gfx, sfx and gameplay is 5/10

Bonus excitement is however great in the game, and i like the twist they added with scatter adding multipliers and extra spins. this way you never know if the bonus is really done, and that is great.
bonus gameplay 8/10
Total 6.5/10.

top-dawgs-193x.JPG

image.thumb.png.b1ecc0fc5842b6a01aaab58b948a0a23.png84x, Leo.

Graphics are ok with the animations by the dogs. Music is quite good. Game itself is very boring and the random feature is rubbish missing half of the time. I really dislike random feature that wastes your time and misses so much (compared to say mystery symbols on megaways slots). Bonus itself has potential but that's about it. As a UK player (without bonus buy), i won't be playing this game ever again. 

3/10

96x for random prize. Leovegas 16.6.21

Gameplay is decent, sound and graphics are ok. Seem hard to get a bonus but base game feature can be good.

Bonus mechanics is great if you get lucky with sticky wild from start of the bonus + few "retriggers"  

Overall its a ok game 7/10. Will play it more.

871969633_topdawg1.thumb.jpg.ccf9a92f65df74316417d6e5dbbaa21e.jpg

299x Leovegas 11/06/2021

nice slot with a classic feel about it with decent simple sound and gfx. Base games abit dull but the random feature comes in quite often, bonus has big potential and isnt over till its over has the scatters give extra spins as well as the multi boost. 

topdawgs299x.jpg

Random prize draw entry
38x

Good game, lots of potential for big wins if you line up those wilds along with  some multipliers. Base game needed the random respin feature to keep me entertained to endure the 200 spins i did. Game sound and overall theme is alright. Overall i like the game and will play again.

2021-06-16.png

Edited by Lee Todd
Fat fingered the enter key

Thanks for another wonderful promo!

Decent game with cool graphics/music and packed with some nice potential.
Basegame plays a bit boring though and the respin feature doesn't add much value.

The bonus is not easy to trigger and pays 10-50x 95% of the time.
Had a few good setups, but nothing special. Guess u need 4/5 scatters.

Entry: Leovegas - 581x

581x.thumb.png.03e6ec57ba6a5f1495e2e5ab3ed08056.png

342x

a decent sticky wilds bonus, but it's over pretty quick most of the time so a bit boring when you have to grind for it. Would be better if I could do bonus buys. Mystery feature treated me okay to be fair, as the pic shows. still ended up 200x down on the game overall though.

topdawgs2021-06-16_at_22_12_15.png

• Skylined87 unpinned and unfeatured this topic
17 minutes ago, 780xFTW said:

i  am very curious to see how "wrong calculated x" are being handled . :)

and even more curious how this can happen to the most seasoned veteran 😁

Haha it's all good I see what you are getting at but as it stands I don't want to change the score.
Honest mistake, divided by 0,40 instead of by 0,30.

Edited by vanHooff
  • Trophy 1
  • Trollface 1
46 minutes ago, 780xFTW said:

i  am very curious to see how "wrong calculated x" are being handled . :)

and even more curious how this can happen to the most seasoned veteran 😁

What do you mean? :D The whole point of people writing their X win is so I don't have to calculate as it takes double the time

1 minute ago, Skylined87 said:

What do you mean? :D The whole point of people writing their X win is so I don't have to calculate as it takes double the time

Never mind. 
I calculated my score dividing by EUR 0,40 to 776x while it really was 1035x because of playing at 30 cents .
I am happy with the 776x score and prize. If I had submitted the other score, the guy 1 place above me had more incentive to improve his score.

Sorry for the mistake, no need to change if my entry is accepted.

• Trophy 1
1 minute ago, vanHooff said:

Never mind. 
I calculated my score dividing by EUR 0,40 to 776x while it really was 1035x because of playing at 30 cents .
I am happy with the 776x score and prize. If I had submitted the other score, the guy 1 place above me had more incentive to improve his score.

Sorry for the mistake, no need to change if my entry is accepted.

If you say so, then I won't change anything. :) 

• Trophy 1

I feel so unlucky right now... Participated in so many random draws and not even won 1 time. Thought this time must hit for sure seeing that there are 16 winners out of 18 or 19 participants but still nothing :(

But why was my name not included in the merch draw? 

@Skylined87

Edited by pkpk
1 minute ago, pkpk said:

I feel so unlucky right now... Participated in so many random draws and not even won 1 time. Thought this time must hit for sure seeing that there are 16 winners out of 18 or 19 participants but still nothing :(

But why was my name not included in the merch draw? 

@Skylined87

Read above reply mate