Dream Diver from Elk.

I enjoy Elk slots and desperatly wanted Dream Diver to become a favourite of mine especially with the nice graphics, but its now quickly approaching the ban list thanks to the frustrating pick to win I assume is pre-determined.

First hurdle is to pick one of the three scatters and see if that reveals a bonus win.   I spent 1000 spins and got the three scatters about twenty times.  Picked right each time and only got bonus once, which paid a measly  3x

Get rid of the stupid scatter pick and  this would be a 10/10 as it is , it is now just frustrating BS  and can hardly justify a 1/10

• Trophy 1
7 hours ago, irish_pilot said:

Elk are coming out with a lot of good games lately havent seen much of Dream Diver, looks like it has amazing graphics not a fan of the picking mechanic in any bonus as can be quite tilting. I do enjoy some of there latest realeses Eg Cluster Slide, Tropicool 

Agree with you.  I  think I would enjoy the Elk slots even more if I was allowed to play with the X-iter buys, they look fun but of course being in UK any sort of bonus buy has been banned.

• Like 1