NBA Betting

SuperSmask

Two games jump out at me tonight:

Starting Balance: 500sek (New Balance : 772sek) 

Boston should be able to win away against Miami. I know Hayward is out, but so is Hassan Whiteside. Boston can make up for the loss of Hayward, but have my doubts about Miami.

-1.0 / 1.90 (Boston to win by more than 1) (Boston won 96-90)

Second is Philadelphia 76ers. They are just SUCH an underrated team. Don´t let the bad start fool ya, they got way a way better team than the tanking Mavericks.

-1.5 / 1.95 (Philadelphia to win by 2 or more) ( Philadelphia won 112-110)

Ill risk it and play it as a double:

3.72 x 100sek stake...(Lets see if I know my basketball) :)

Allright so that was a pretty good first bet :), got really lucky on Philly as Dallas missed gametying free throws.

Balance: 786.37sek (because I play on bet365, i get a % boost on mulitples)

Im going with Boston again tonight at home against SAS. SAS are on the back end of a back to back, and had a bad lost last night against Indiana. Boston is on a 4 game win streak, with a days rest.

-3.5 / 1.90 (Boston to win by 4 or more)

Second game is Orlando away at New Orleans. Orlando played last night, and didn´t look good against Charlotte. They have started out the season really well, so think they'll be more competetive tonight. Am not sure they'll win, but there is definetly value in playing them not to lose by more than 6 points.

+6.5 / 2.05 (Orlando to not lose by more than 6)

Double of the night... fingers crossed:

3.9 x 86.37sek stake...(going for 2 in a row) lets goo..

Tonights bet:

Balance: 1038.03sek

First off im picking the Pacers to beat the Kings at home by 6 or more. Kings are just nowhere near competitive and are on the back end of  a back to back. Pacers playing good basketball at home, had a nice comeback win at home against SAS the other night.

-5.5 / 1.90 (Indiana to win by 6 or more)

Now this one is just a hunch.. Im picking the Suns to beat the Nets away. Nets have some questionable players for tonights game. Off course Eric Bledsoe is missing for Suns, but I just feel that the Suns are better than the Nets. Think Devin Booker is gonna light the Nets up tonight.

Away win / 2.65 (Suns to win the game)

This double is a little risky, more specifically the Suns win away. But im going with my gut.

5.05 x 88.03sek (Booker you got this!!)

So at little early, but have my picks ready for tonight.

Balance: 1413.23sek

Only 2 games tonight and one of them is a top matchup, only it's not really because of SAS have some crucial injuries. Kawhi Leonard (MVP potential) is out and Tony Parker is out. They are prob. gonna play with both Gasol and Aldrige in there to start, which gives them a height advantage, but...... They are gonna get run out of the building by the Warriors, just my opinion. Warriors are clear cut favorites, rightfully so as they are the best team in the NBA and SAS is just not up to par... yet..

-8.5 / 2.05 (Warriors to win by 9 or more)

Portland is just returning from an away loss in OT to the Jazz. Lakers have had a days rest, so I expect them to be ready after a really good win over a good Pistons team. For the first time i'm putting my money on over/under total points.

210.5 / 1.90 (211 or more points to be scored in the game)

Always diff. when there are only 2 games being played, but well see.

3.91 x 100sek 

Results:

-8.5 / 2.05 (Warriors to win by 9 or more) (Warriors won 112-92) (Warriors were down by 19 early in the 1st quarter, but ended in a blowout. I hinted that SAS would get run out of the building. Warriors had the advantage in Fast Break Point 24-7)

210.5 / 1.90 (211 or more points to be scored in the game) (Blazers won 113-110) (Dame Dollah with the game winner!!!)

New Balance: 1704.60sek

•  

So tonights picks after a couple of days off:

Balancce: 1704.60sek

Minnesota has been playing solid at home. They really bolster one of the brightest young teams in the league. They are hosting the Hornets, who will have a difficult time containing KAT and Wiggins. Im picking Minnesota to beat the spread here, eventhough they played last night as well at home:

-5.5 / 1.90 (Minnesota to win by 6 or more)

Utah are playing the Rockets in Houston. Both teams are really good, but am picking over in total points in this game. Usually Rockets games are high score and think the trend will continue even if Utah is a great defensive team:

203.5 / 1.90 (204 or more total point in the game)

Good luck all..

Results:

-5.5 / 1.90 (Minnesota to win by 6 or more) (Minnesota won 112-94) (Convincing win by the Wolves over a pretty solid Hornets team)

203.5 / 1.90 (204 or more points to be scored in the game) (Rockets won 137-110) (247 points!!! Just knew 203.5 was too good to be true (Harden had 56 point!!!) )

5 in a row!!! Sweet... plz don't jinx it now :)

New Balance: 1982.30sek

Hmm a lot of games tonight but not easy pickings

Balance: 1982.30sek

Indiana is playing better than expected. Tonight they face off against the 2 headed monster of Anthony Davis and DeMarcus Cousins. Tough matchup for any team on the inside, but I feel Indiana is gonna take this one. Their guards and forwards I believe are better (off course not power forward), than the Pelicans. This is also the Pelicans third straight away game. Those are enough reasons for me to pick Indiana to win at home here.

-1.5 / 2.20 (Indiana to win by 2 or more)

I searched long and hard for a second game, I was tempted to play either Denver to rout the Nets or Cavs against Bucks to go under. In the end i'm gonna go with Portland at home against Memphis to go over 201.5 points. Portland is scoring over 100+ almost every time when playing at home. Grizzles have conceded more than 100+ on their last two road games. They to, Mephis, are playing for the straight time on the road tonight.

201.5 / 1.95 (202 or more total points in the game)

Stake: 4.29 x 100sek 

Let's see if we can continue the streak :)

Results:

-1.5 / 2.20 (Indiana to win by 2 or more) (Pelicans won 117-112) (Indiana did lead by double digits in the third quarter)

201.5 / 1.95 (202 or more total points in the game) (Memphis won 98-97) (Never really close this one)

So one in the loss column, but still 5-1 :)

New Balance: 1882.30sek

Two quick picks for tonights games

Balance: 1882.30sek

Utah playing at home against Miami. Utah to win by 4 or more. Miami on a long roadtrip, and Utah really good at home. Miami should be pretty tired and they aren't really a good road team.

-3.5 / 1.90 (Utah to win by 4 or more)

So I lost on Portland last time around, but this is really a must win game for them. Brooklyn shouldn't really have any chance at winning this one. Portlands team is just A LOT better. Brooklyn also playing a lot on the road lately, which might affect stamina. Even fully fit they'd be lucky to not lose by more than 6-7 points

8.5 / 1.95 (Portland to win by 9 or more)

Stake: 3.71 x 150sek 

New streak starting tonight :)

Tonights chance:

Balance: 1732.30sek

Clippers to win away at Pelicans. Im trying this because Clippers have lost 4 in a row. That's way more than they should. They're do a win, and 3.15 is huge

Clippers win / 3.15

Second game is the Orlando Magic not to lose by more than 8 tonight at Denver Nuggets. Magic have been playing great bball this season, and I don't see it stopping tonight, even though they are away.

+8.5 / 1.90 (Orlando not to lose by more than 8)

Stake: 6.01 x 100sek

Trending im hoping for after today :)

So just had another live bet on WC qualifiers (couldn't post this in time as I was watching game):

Balance: 1500.00sek

Denmark to score 2 or more goals / 3.40 (Ireland-Denmark (live odds)) (game ended 1-5 to Denmark)

Stake: 3.4x100sek

New Balance: 1740sek

Overall Record: 6-4 (starting balance 500kr.)

•  

Allright so finally time for another bet

Balance: 1740sek

First Game:

Wizards vs. Heat (total points 207 or less) (The two teams just played against each other last game it was a low score 195 in total. I think well see more of the same tonight)

Second Game:

Cavaliers vs. Clippers (Cavs to win by 7 or more) (Clippers are just devasted by injuries right now. Pat Beverly out and Danilo Gallinari. Cavs are starting to play pretty good. Could be a blowout)

Stake: 3.64x140sek

Archived