Help

These are the T&C's that I can see (may be different for your country).

When a bet abuses the betting system – regardless of which game it was placed on – it will not count towards a player’s wagering requirements. If the player placed single bets equal to or greater than €4 or €0,50 per line, or 15 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. In addition, if a player deposited with Skrill and placed single bets equal to or greater than €2,50 of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. The foregoing shall also apply to any bonus buy features.

I assume therefore that your bonus limitation was 10% of the bonus amount. Your bonus amount was 50 EUR and so your max bet was 5 EUR. If this is the case, then placing 10 EUR bets breached the T&C and they are not obligated to pay you. I'm afraid there isn't really anything you can do in this case.