[GIVEAWAY] Hippo Pop (AvatarUX)

111x win to enter the random Prize draw.

I kinda like the game but it really treated me brutal. It annoys me, not being able to buy the Bonus. Id play it more often if I could buy the Bonus but since I can‘t I am done with it. I did like 1500 spins and got the bonus 3 times.

875C7E6E-4CB2-4FFC-BD47-C07637314B3D.png

Nice game, lots of potential.

really like the graphics, especially the gold hippo.

No bonus buys in the U.K. and I find the game a bit slow for my liking. Can be a bit brutal in the base game as it is rare to get through 100 spins without hitting the max loss limit of 50x.

Once you trigger the free spins and the gamble wheel pops up (there seems to be no drawback from gambling for higher spins if triggering from base game) it seems to bug out half the time - the spinner just keeps spinning forever and have to restart the game and go through the whole triggering spin again. Sometimes you reload, the first gamble wins, then the second gamble spins forever and you have to reload>restore>go through everything yet again.

Actually made money on the game which is a nice deviation from my normal promotion experience.

best win

377x

A773182C-9D88-4342-8183-68FC42AD0DC5.thumb.png.2186be3831a5c1a255f9102122683329.png

Had a much better setup on the subsequent bonus, everything max win the x4 Hippos, just couldn’t find a connection.

Rate the game 7/10 - would be an easy 9 if it was a bit faster - maybe make it so clicking the play area after the very first connection makes the rest of the round speed up like Reactoonz does.

Edited by dirtystack

Best Win: 36x - 27.5.2021

What a game. Spend a lot of money (first on 0.30 / then on 0.20) to get an over 30x win. Too crazy that game for me.

Maybe i was unlucky but the "almost every respin misses" thing,is really tilting. I dont get any bonus and i dont buy them :).

I think thats not my game. i know the potential of these games. Good luck guys!

36x_27.5._hippo.PNG

Thanks for the promotion!

This game doesn't have the fun factor i usually enjoy from games, i prefer ones with a random feature so im not  relying solely on triggering the free spins. With that being said i can see how it could take off once the reels are fully expanded along with that multiplier so the potential kind of makes up for it. 

63x

2021-05-28_(1).thumb.png.217e8922187b3455ef833761840695ce.png

40x Leovegas 28/05/2021

Pretty similar to all the other pop games with the added extra of bugged bonus rounds where the wheel either does not stop or it just freezes then you need to refresh to replay then entire game round unless its ur last spin on the wheel and u can skip the whole feature. Base game can be very harse also .

leohippopop40x.jpg

seems like i am the only one who is missing the gamble feature. the free gamble looks nice on paper but in the end its just visuals and the result of your free spins win is written in the stone the moment the triggering spin started.

i dont like the free spins starting with only 3 rows.

the worst pop game so far imo

310x leovegas 29.05.21

1090711760_hippoentry.JPG.4591180bdbce5932d70c4e34a1c71301.JPG

Well I'm done, 32x leovegas for almost 900x stake and no bonus, its beat me.

Review wise, its difficult without seeing a bonus, just can't believe how brutal the base game is, clearly built for bonus buys. I got through 100 spins without hitting the 50x stake stop trigger, and ironically this wasn't the autoplay spins I got the 32x win, which shows how savage the base game is. Would've been much cheaper if I could've bought a few bonuses, even if they returned 0x.

The base plays a little slow, and always seems to miss the required symbols. Not sure how many spins in total I played, probably just over 1000, but was not even close to a bonus, nearest I got was reels at 4,4,6,6,6  and there wasn't even an out on the left hand reels, so leads me to believe its worse than Bonanza and Power of Thor, where I've regularly gone over 3,000 spins for a bonus, (at least with these two you get a tease to portray as near miss).

I should've stopped at the first deposit after realising it was Yggdrasil, I like some of their games, but they don't like me, never had a big (500x+) hit on any of their games.

image.thumb.png.89cf6baf6ea0b879e2eb91b11b5f94fb.png

image.thumb.png.c3e3df9d8652013b48d0c363ed4e6a34.png

Edited by TheSchwad
  • Sad 2

495.7x , Leovegas, 27/05

Just another pop game intended for bonus buys. Played 300 spins no bonus, not a single 10x+ hits , ate my balance really well . 

Then went to bonus buys , first 5 bonus buys were lost in the first gamble itself , luckily got 9 spins and almost 500x  on 6th one just to breakeven on bonus buys. Haven't played this game after that.  

As @vanHooffalready mentioned paying for bonus and not even getting a spin can be very tilting. 

Screenshot_20210527-105000.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic