I thought madam destiny was bad... then gates of olympus happened... now HOT FIESTA... WHAT THE F#$K IS WRONG WITH PRAGMATIC?

Who made these stupid games?!?!

I never really liked pragmatic, but I respected them because they created some high quality games with some decent potential.

Now every F@#King game pragmatic has put out in the past 3 months has been complete dog shit. I dare someone to tell me otherwise. These games are complete shit, and for how low little the max potential is, you would think they would pay more often. Not only do they not pay (HOT FIESTA im looking at you), 90% of the time its a straight robbery with 5x bonuses. 

Fuck pragmatic. And fuck the dumb people who play these trash games so they get away with it. 

Edited by The Macho Man
  • Trophy 1
  • Sad 1

Well I assume there's plenty people getting big wins on Pragmatic, but for me games like Dog House MegaSh°t are near impossible to bonus and then it pays f°ck all , also never get any decent base game wins on it . Other people I see in bonus hunts playing it are often actually up on the game when they get a bonus...

Same for other Pragmatics, don't do it for me.

But, I'm sure that's just us, and it being our unlucky provider or something 😔

• Haha 1

Nah I will say there are some pragmatic games that can hold their own. Sweet bonanza comes to mind. I hate that game personally but I can't deny it is consistent when it comes to things like bonus buys and sustainability when playing.

But thats what makes all their new games so shit. They are a big slot provider, arguably the biggest. and they spit in everyones face by releasing all these shitty new games.

Funny thing is I heard a streamer say he heard from someone in the know that gates of olympus got nerfed... NERFED? WHEN WAS IT EVER BUFFED?

I wish I had a slot tracker installed that tracked bonus buys. No lie, I bought over 200 bonuses on that game and literally profited maybe 10 times out of 200 and never had a win above 300x. Call me stupid for buying it, but like anyone else, you just cant believe a game can be that bad and you just feel like it has to hit. it never does.

Oh and I forgot another shit game they just released. might prove to be their worst release yet... Buffalo king megaways. WHAT A SHIT SLOT. I don't think there a single person on this earth that would disagree. 

9 hours ago, TheManbearpig said:

from most popular providers pragmatic is the only one i have never had 1000x ,sorry not even 500 x

Yup, same here... never hit more than around 460x in "real play" - I don't count my 750x on Great Rhino MW, as it was a bonus buy.

I did play Pragmatic slots a lot from mid 2018 to early 2020. Not anymore, I only give a few selected ones like Wild Machine, Ancient Egypt Classic, Madame Destiny (the NON-MW version of course!) and Treasure Horse a whack once in a while.

I also think it's highly questionable to cap new games like Madame Destiny MW, Buffalo King MW, Gates of Olympus, Hand of Midas etc. at 5000x, but the explanation is pretty simple:

Now the provider can actually reject the widespread claim that it's impossible to hit the stated max. win on their games, as we've seen quite a selection of 5000x wins on forementioned slots.

But think about it: Stated max win on "old" Buffalo King: 93000x, stated max win on new Buffalo King MW: 5000x... Ehmmm...

On 09/05/2021 at 14:31, StallCation said:

Yup, same here... never hit more than around 460x in "real play" - I don't count my 750x on Great Rhino MW, as it was a bonus buy.

I did play Pragmatic slots a lot from mid 2018 to early 2020. Not anymore, I only give a few selected ones like Wild Machine, Ancient Egypt Classic, Madame Destiny (the NON-MW version of course!) and Treasure Horse a whack once in a while.

I also think it's highly questionable to cap new games like Madame Destiny MW, Buffalo King MW, Gates of Olympus, Hand of Midas etc. at 5000x, but the explanation is pretty simple:

Now the provider can actually reject the widespread claim that it's impossible to hit the stated max. win on their games, as we've seen quite a selection of 5000x wins on forementioned slots.

But think about it: Stated max win on "old" Buffalo King: 93000x, stated max win on new Buffalo King MW: 5000x... Ehmmm...

you know whats sad about that. madame, buffalo king mw, gates etc can all hit beyond their max win potential but they are capped at 5000x even though its possible to win more. Just pure greed from pragmatic standpoint. soon enough all slots will be capped at 5000x, because why pay anymore than you have to?

• Like 1