Classy Beef are fraudulent and scummy

Shawndub

I won an Instagram giveaway 500 euros at the time of giveaway and the winners being announced was 3 requirements tag two people follow and post username all were met winners announced I was DMed said okay money will be in your account in a few days 5 days after the end of the GA the post was edited I contacted live support said I wasn’t under their referral no where on it did it say I had to be they said it was said on twitch in stream I didn’t follow or watch how would I’ve of known I had an alt account with their link still refused to pay then said all winners have been paid I’m not mad I didn’t win so much as to them editing the giveaway to not pay confirmed 5/10 winners and then I catch them lying about it called em out and have been blocked lol fake money streamers never pay out people always say how can the afford to give away that kind of money well it’s simple they don’t pay I got all the pictures of IG edited as well as 5 winners in group chat saying they never got paid or even contacted 

98D8791C-4233-4AC1-B3F0-7A955B099838.png

696A55A5-7308-4064-A09F-D6D60DF92723.png

0BE3EC0D-D54C-4AC4-A431-7871D7F9924B.png

• Sad 1

Then when inquired to why the post was edited they blocked me lol how is editing a giveaway post ethical especially when the winners were already selected so hard up for affiliates even though these scamaz “cashing out” 100-200k doing 200$ spins as shown in pictures it’s not a requirement to be eligible sack up admit your wrong and make it right but nope 

3C85458D-6BCE-4FA2-AE7A-68BFEB591275.png

1219ADA4-8593-4576-89B9-C383CD7B44DA.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/05/2021 at 10:55, Mwright1712 said:

Well that's what ye get for following fakes in the first place and happy to enter there draws and give them views and line their pockets and in return you get fk all, ahhh well

Yeah, exactly. Why even support these guys in any way, shape or form? Did it only take you not receiving your money to realize they are complete fraudsters and sociopaths?

• Get in! 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I won an Instagram giveaway 500 euros at the time of giveaway and the winners being announced was 3 requirements tag two people follow and post username all were met winners announced I was DMed said okay money will be in your account in a few days 5 days after the end of the GA the post was edited I contacted live support said I wasn’t under their referral no where on it did it say I had to be they said it was said on twitch in stream I didn’t follow or watch how would I’ve of known I had an alt account with their link still refused to pay then said all winners have been paid I’m not mad I didn’t win so much as to them editing the giveaway to not pay confirmed 5/10 winners and then I catch them lying about it called em out and have been blocked lol fake money streamers never pay out people always say how can the afford to give away that kind of money well it’s simple they don’t pay I got all the pictures of IG edited as well as 5 winners in group chat saying they never got paid or even contacted 

Punctuation, man. Please use it, this is virtually impossible to read.