Idea - syndicated streaming

NudgeShuffle

I'm a regular viewer of letsgiveitaspin's stream and it's been mentioned on the chat a few times but never in any real detail - but what would the chances of getting some syndicate sessions going where us viewers can put some money in the pot and let Kim do his magic with a chance of some return if it's a profitland session.

I'd be put for sticking in anywhere from 1K kr - 5K kr a week depending on the deal and it would be super sweet to get some big dawg high rolling back if enough people were onboard.....180kr Dead or alive here we come! :-)

I think there would need to be a few rules / conditions for taking part (like no mega joker!!!!) but nothing too heavy.

Interested in a.) if letsgiveitaspin is interested? b.) whether the board thinks it's a good / bad idea?

Cheers

A good idea but certainly would not be legal within UK Gambling Commission jurisdiction. Even having a look through MGA rules it would mean instant suspension of a players account if they were made aware.

Money laundering, self-excluded players etc also make this difficult.

Hi Nicola,

I agree with your post and my idea is a non starter but just for curiosity are you able to point me in the direction of the UK gambling commission rules that outline why / how syndication is illegal?  I did try to take a look but I don't find their site particularly well layed out and couldn't really find anything relevant except something about remote betting intermediary which the website suggests is more focused on betting exchanges.

It's an ok idea between friends for fun but there's not really much financial advantage to doing it apart from maybe slightly higher vip rewards if you do it regularly . Definitely do it privately and don't publicise the fact . And be sure you trust the account holder that he won't decide to run off with that big progressive jackpot because legally you probably won't be able to do anything :P

Even if it is illegal online, there is no reason why its not Achievable land based. I love the idea, i think it is amazing. Also if you have a stream, and 45people donate and you decide to split your winnings amongst your friends, nothing sinister going on here... :P

• 2 months later...

I watched the letsgiveitaspin stream last night where four players syndicated their money for a bash on super monopoly money followed by some high rolling.

This was done in the open and no nudge nudge wink wink offline agreements with the full knowledge of leovegas who took the wagers.

Should we conclude that syndicated slot gambling is game on?

• 1 month later...

Archived