Is it possible to get 5 scatters on san quentin in base game

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if the RPT for the big bonus is better than other bonuses. It is very hard to breakeven on the regular bonus. Even when I got an extra scatter twice I didnt manage profit. Have also tried out bonus buys with playmoney. Dont know how real that is but same observations. Easy to profit on the big bonus and close to impossible on the lower bonuses.

8 minutes ago, jahoo said:

I wonder if the RPT for the big bonus is better than other bonuses. It is very hard to breakeven on the regular bonus. Even when I got an extra scatter twice I didnt manage profit. Have also tried out bonus buys with playmoney. Dont know how real that is but same observations. Easy to profit on the big bonus and close to impossible on the lower bonuses.

I've bought the big bonus on 20 cents like 6 times in one session. never profited on any of them. But I will say your chances of making profit 'FEEL' a lot higher. its just so stupidly expensive that unless you get multipliers your shot of profiting is zero.

You have to buy the bonus in order to get it. These new bonus buy slots are an absolute nightmare. Even playing min stake 0.20 I can burn $500 in less then an hour. There must be gambling nut jobs out there just doing there balls in on these slots.

About the RTP, it should be exactly or almost exactly the same as in base game bonusses.
In games that show the RTP ( I think Riders of the storm does so in the description menu thingy ) you can see that it's the same for all different bonus options. It doesn't matter which one you pick, or randomly have picked for you. In the long run, they end up paying the same on average.

Obviously high volatility bonusses , like DoA2 High Noon Saloon, can pay a lot bigger than the other 2 options but over time, you will get the same percentage of your money back if you choose either of the 2 other bonus options.

I think, if not all bonus options, including bonus buy, have the same RTP, then the provider can never assure the overall RTP of the game and that would be against the law I'd think. 

^^ different RTPs for the various bonus games are definitely possible and are allowed in most if not all jurisdictions.
(I am not sure about Sweden, Germany)

this is an in-game screenshot for the 96+% version of San Quentin:

image.thumb.png.772c4482d384bd8e0809c1d6ad9d16c1.png

14 hours ago, jahoo said:

96.95% vs 96.26% ...

Edited by vanHooff
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...