[MONDAY] Mythbusting

Skylined87

1. Open "Wild Seas" by ELK.

2. Open settings and change currency from coins to money (so it shows as currency instead of coins).

3. Run 25 spins on your chosen stake.

4. Guaranteed bonus within those spins that will pay over 25x

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myth for Wild north and/or Golden colts by Play'n go (works in both)

When you trigger the bonus and get the picking option (most common):

Once the options for picking appear, wait until one of the options flashes

--> Choose the option that flashed first, you never get the "X"

For me, in years of playing those slots, it has never been the "X", sample size must be hundreds). If I remember correctly, 4-5 options are "X", so in order to be a bit more scientific, trigger a few bonuses with the picking option.

On roulette i love to do 5 numbers around the 2 laat numbers that just came in, so for instance if 7 and 35 were the last 2 numbers i would put 1€ on each of the five numbers around 7 and 35. It seems to work very well not all the time but i have actually won a lot of money doing this. So if it was 35 i would do 28 12 35 3 26 and the same for 7!

100% WORKS !

SLOT: Aztec Gold Extra Gold Megaways

How it Works: You want to do 50 spins with normal balance, if bonus doesnt hit in those 50, do 50 more with the bonus bet activated, so that way you will confuse the game and they will give you 4 scatters easy in 50 spins.

ELK - Micro Knight 

Do 10 spins than raise up the bet one step . . Now 8 spins than raise again . . 6 spins then raise . . 4 spins then raise . . 2 spins. 

If you still dont have a bonus in these spins you start over again but from 8 spins (same bet as before) and do the same thing again down to 2 spins. 

Still No bonus?? Start from 6 spins and go again. 

Still no bonus? Start from 4 spins and go again. 

Still No bonus? Go 2 spins. 

Still no bonus? Then you go the other way around. . Start with 2 spins, lower the bet do 4 spins and so on. . . 

Does it works? Most of the time nope, but i still do it when i win big, haha 😁🤘 Hopefully you will get a good bonus on a high stake 🙏💰

Megaball the power of 3, I have started to rotate the numbers on my 3rd card, 3 times and the close the card on 3 seconds before the round starts. I do this trying to harness the power of number 3. The only thing is when I do this the countdown clock for when the round starts seems to jump and pause when the timer get to 3 seconds!! Everytime! is this because Evolution are scared of my strat and the power of 3???

okay, so if you put in 100 on the 2nd 12 and 100 on the 3nd 12 and then 15 on nr 2 and 15 on nr 4 and then 40 on nr 21 and 30 on nr 19. Then you will only win and if it dossent hit, then u get u money back until u hit one of the 4 numbers. It will give u over 1000 profit  if u give it at least 25 spins on instant rulet :D

7 minutes ago, MrDrewDk said:

okay, so if you put in 100 on the 2nd 12 and 100 on the 3nd 12 and then 15 on nr 2 and 15 on nr 4 and then 40 on nr 21 and 30 on nr 19. Then you will only win and if it dossent hit, then u get u money back until u hit one of the 4 numbers. It will give u over 1000 profit  if u give it at least 25 spins 

Archived