[MONDAY] Mythbusting

Skylined87

homepage-banner-mythbusters.jpg

What do you need to do? 
Post your theory or a myth on any slot or live game.

What/when will it happen?
Myths will be tested live on Monday 05/04/2021 on Letsgiveitaspin stream.

What are the prizes?
5 of the myths that work for Letsgiveitaspin will be chosen at random to receive an €100 Amazon voucher.

Example:
Put Steam Tower on 10 auto spins then do 5 quick spins and you will get a bonus!

• Skylined87 changed the title to [MONDAY] Mythbusting
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a profitable bonus(buy) on White Rabbit, I turn the volume up by a couple of points, and buy another bonus at 1 stake higher
(i.e. from EUR 10 bonusbuy to EUR 20 and so on) 

Rince, repeat, works like a charm except sometimes when it does not.
In those rare cases, on top of the volume trick I drag the playscreen a little from right to left.
Only adjust a little bit. Overdoing it might jinx it. You'll know from the results when you have the techniques just right. 

Instant Roulette; KFC-strat:
The legends say; Play instant roulette and do the KFC-strat on whatever stake you want. In order to get "KFC" put bets on;
1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 33
You will bet 19/37 numbers, but the wings will get you to profit soon enough :)

Here is a myth that cannot possibly be busted: in the most expensive bonus on Fire in the Hole by Nolimit City,
if you shout 'FIRE' immediately after the second bonus spin, the third spin will always be a 50x or 100x coin, on the bottom row.
If you mess up the timing a little bit, the 50x or 100x coin might drop on the third row on top of a coin on the fourth row.

Tome of madness (Mexican garga)

first you press 10 times yourself (fast play turned off)

then you put on 50 autospins on fast play will get the bonus between 5 and 7 portals

ps: usually if you trigger it with either 4 or 6 portals collected the board that you need to clear has the easier board with no corners 

Dear Kim and Blanco. i have a myth that i always use with a friend and it works . (not alwasys haha).

play on the slot solar queen until the last spin save the last spin on each amount before the wilds are released.

then you play all mini bonus from low to high bet for instance
you start at 2 euros and then to 4. 6 8 10 15 and 20 euros.

so if I say it correctly you play 9 spins and then you leave it and increase and if you leave the one  to last spin on every amount you can go from your lowest bet to the highest.  so you can play the mini bonus consecutively with the wilds.

i have that you understand my english is not that good so i use google translate

I hope you want to try my strategy. but if it doesn't work not me problem who are you hahaha 

i hope you guys have a nice stream whit al lot of ding ding dings

Sync wheel Strat 

Check any live game from Evolution (Monopoly, Dream Catcher, Crazy time) in small screen . If one has hit ie. (4 rolls,2 rolls) in Monopoly, (20,40) in Dream Catcher, (crazy time ,pachi) in Crazy time in last 10 spins .Others will hit as well. Give this strat 15 spins. 

Betting strategy

Monopoly - 10, 2 roll, 4 roll, (don't bet on 2 I repeat don't bet on 2 or it won't work ) .

Crazy Time - On all BONUS.

Dream Catcher-10, 20, 40.

On goonies

Increase bet after every spin.

For example

Spin 1 =10cents

Spin 2 = 20cents

Spins 3 = 40 cents 

And so on.

Bonus will drop within 5 full cycles of all stakes! 

This is a guaranteed myth.. but can you bust it!

#ReelDosser

Punk Rocker;

1. When you hit the first 2 scatters; IF you hit the third, you never will hit the fourth unless you play fake money stakes.

2. When you hit the third-fourth reel scatter, you will never get the last scatter.

3. When you hit multiway on 2nd, 3rd and 4th reel, it will show "BOLL*CKS"

Have fun!

Archived