[GIVEAWAY (UK Welcome)] Elemento (Fantasma Games)

Skylined87

Leovegas 647.5x

09/03/2021 18:342021-03-09_(10).thumb.png.1d8e709e98d5466e447906372a0e24f1.png

I like the game but think the bonus round is handled the wrong way.

My bonus was 15 spins to start, or thereabouts, 2 retriggers and a 44x multiplier.

So many deadspins though.

Had many bonuses that would trigger with 12+ spins and only have one spin that paid anything, usually just over 10x.

They could have made it a lot more interesting if you didn't get a multiplier every time there was a dropdown. It would be better if you only got a multiplier on a retrigger - this would allow them to have every one of the freespins have combo chains going off without the win stacking up to crazy amounts. I think this would make it a lot more appealing, especially so because it has a bonus buy feature; for 60x you want to have a little bit of something going on, a little bit of time killed, rather then have 9 deadspins and 1 spin where something happens.

The potential is there, I had a double xflood fill the screen with the 2nd best symbol followed by the feature that destroys symbols but it left the one colour that was blocking the 2nd symbol connection, would have been insane with 44x multi.

Unlikely I will play it again; it is almost great. I appreciate the complexity of the mechanics but think they could be implemented a little better.

6/10

163x Leo Vegas @ 9:30 13/03 Hit the bonus after only a few spins which was nice 😏 Not a game to play if you have little patience tho lol 🙋🏼‍♀️ -due to how long it takes BUT in saying tht,  when ur balance is low it’s a good go to game to fill time with hits every couple spins - low volatility IMO. Don’t think I’d play too often but it’s not a bad game compared to sweet alchemy which is 💩 (similar game play sort of) so 🤷‍♀️ One thing I won’t be doing is bonus buy! By the sound of things it’s a no go 🙅‍♀️ 

14721582-8090-449C-BEE3-0453302A5AB9.gif

Leo Vegas 117.5x

14/03/2021 @ 20.30Screenshot_20210314_203104_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.9dfcc1e82986fcbe76d3e4d554cc72d2.jpg

Was about to give up as all my bonuses were only under 20x. Down to my last spin and I got this which is the best I got. 

This game grew on me. Took ages to get bonuses but I like the way you get extra spins. Didn't manage any retrigs though. I think I will play again but give it time to fill 😉

It does remind me a tiny bit of reactoons. 

Leovegas 244.1x. The win was hit 10.3 at 22.41 local finnish time (+1cet)

I don't like the game. It has big win potential but it is pretty boring to my taste. This is not a really good feedback, but i think the visuals could use a boost, and there should be a super turbo button so that i don't have to watch all the animations ;).

Game rating 6/10

elemento2.JPG

i have a very strange problem with my best win from this game.

i won either around 160 or 260€ but the result is missing/ faulty in my course.

it seems that i overwrote the screenshot of the win but i think that was a nice mistake since otherwise the win probably could not be verified by skylined.

so what happend.

on saturday 13.3.21 i triggered free games and after a few spins the game broke (which happened 3-4 times in a long session)

i reloaded the game and had a nice win. when i realised that i am missing the screenshot i went to check my course but the win is nowhere to be found.

i contacted leovegas and after a long chat session the support staff understood my problem.

since i did regular spins only (couple thousands) i had a tough job to work through my course and find free spin timestamps.

i really hope the problem gets solved till wednesday, maybe @Skylined87can speed up the process :)

did someone else experience the game breaking sometimes?

96.85x LeoVegas

16/03/2021 1:15am

Didn't really enjoy the game. My balance was pretty stable playing it but it's just annoying with it constantly failing to land anything you want. I would have quit earlier after a few 10x bonuses but ended up staying for a competition entry and got this win.

elemento.png

115.75x LeoVegas 16.03.21 00:55:36 

Hi 

I am new to this forum already watched for several months Letgiveitaspin on youtube. In general, I don t play a lot of slot games. But with such a nice promotion I wanted to give it a try, I like faster slots more when i do bonus buys. 6/10 

Thanks for the promotion and l real like watch you streams. 

lethaveaspin.PNG

Leovegas 128x 15-03-21 20:08 EET

elememtal.thumb.jpg.b80ff361fb1cf02452f467719c7018ae.jpg

The game is slow, not much happening on base game. Did do over 1000 spins and best base game hit was 12x and gave me 2 bonuses (12x and 18x)    Did do 8 bonus buy's on this game, 2 bonus more the 60x rest less then 20x . I see there is potential in the game but it takes way too long to get bonus normally (or just for me ) so it becomes bonus buy game. 

7/10 

54x leovegas - 20:58 12/03/21 uk

Nice cluster paying game with simple gfx and sound, plays very slow which allows you to see whats going on and what you are looking for to drop in and connect. Bonus round feels off too many dead spins and lack of connections maybe just give less spins so its less annoying?leocgele53x.thumb.jpg.17617c2a0897d6c70d8c98cd10cb7d0a.jpg

520x leovegas, played today 17.3.2021 11.33 am local Finnish time

The game itself is okay. I do like cluster games and this kind of mechanics, so this is welcomed addition. The multiplier and possibility of retrigger give some nice potential. However the game is bit slow paced and kind of annoying with so many dead spins ( in my best bonus last half of the spins were completely dead) Overall nice graphics and feeling though. Will probably give it ago in future as well since the buyback option is moderately priced.  

elemento 520x leovegas.jpg

Was getting a bit irritated with the speed of the game, until I hit 716x on Leovegas!  15/03/2021 around 6pm CET

It's a lot of fun watching the potential., would be a top game IMO if it was that little bit quicker.

Despite the hit, only a little profit as I played this quite a bit.                    8.5/10 for me.

I recorded a video but it's 8 mins long. Added a lil clip of the big hit.

I got a standard 9 spins start, and the big hit came on the 9th spin. I think it was 21 Blues on a x19 Multiplier!! I got an 11 spin re trigger, for it to be pretty much dead til the end.(I really thought it was gonna pay 1000s of x lol)

it loves a dead spin bonus, i think its all about that 1 hit on a decent multi. Will definitely play it again sometime.617246664_Elemento716xx.thumb.jpg.d97dd055b07d8d7d89ee67c2a4781e69.jpg

mCvxZb.jpg

101x, LeoVegas

Feedback: Concept is ok, but this is just another "reactoonz" clone where a spin takes forever, and builds up to beeing nothing (and frustrating). I see the potentiale in the bonus, but basegame seems unlikely to hit something. I did some normal spins and got the best just 100x, did several bonus buys aswell, but they where just terrible. This is a typical game you can wager in the background, but not much entertaining to watch for many spins.

I give it a 5/10.

elemento-404kr.JPG

Bought quite many bonuses on this one. Game is slow and boring, and also when you do get the big win it just flashes through so you barely can see it. Most of the random features are complete trolls. Good rtp is a plus as well as cheaper bonusbuy, but that kind of is it. Not the worst slot but nothing special either. Not gonna even grade it so poeple wont get too sad.

Leovegas 462,05x

elemento.JPG

sadly i had no success to bring my big win back from the void :(

so just a raflfle entry with this

146x Leovegas 13.03.21 17:15 gmt

401734926_eleentry.thumb.JPG.8213e8104f1b2d83a67363ed1bae7699.JPG

i enjoyed this game. its by far the best fantasma game so far. it can generate some tension quite easily with a high multi, allthough its ofc still hard to hit really big.

if u play slots for entertainment (as u should) u ll get quite a lot for your buck here.

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived