150,000x San Quentin xWays win - Psycho Manhunt triggered for the first time

PeterW

Gameinfo says getting 150.000x is 1:1.833.333.333 rounds.

I belive there is only one gameround with 150k x, and that round is within the 5-scatter bonus rounds.

My theory is, in general for all games with bonus buys, that when buying the bonus, you pick from a different pool of bonus-rounds that you can trigger from basegame. How else, and why, does the different bonus buys have different RTP?

If someone can confirm or not, i doubt, but this is how i belive it is.

If someone have another good theory, please! I'd like to hear :)

$1200 buy in to win 90 grand but still a beautiful bonus. It was simply just one VERY basic 5 of a kind with the top 5 x symbol at 16 x times 16 x times 16 x which almost hit the full 150 000 x max win which is just incredible for such a simple screen. The bonus would have ended right then if there was a couple more 5 of a kind. Crazy maths! Players are investing very high buy in prices and spending tens of thousands to hit amazing wins like these but for the basic and realistic player I'm sure or I'm hoping there must be some possibility in the base game regular bonus trigger of 3 to 4 symbols of a decent sized win of tens of thousands x stake. More so in the 4 symbols. I feel a buy in for 5 symbols is the only way to chance a monster max win return like many are saying. It's a bonus buy machine. Amazing game but for VERY high rollers only I feel. 

5 minutes ago, onlinelooser said:

hei nolimit, this slot is insane before all, congratz, music and videos are amazing.

BUT i do not undersand why everyone tells 150.000x ........ is 75X

when i will see someone hit this WITHOUT paying 2000x for this i will change my opinion

peace! 👍

Agree with you on that mate , unless you hit it on base game its not really a 150,000x , personally I wouldn't buy a 2000x bonus , I would rather bet on one number on roulette than paying 2000x for a bonus. 

Having said that I would definitely play the base game , the base game is not bad in my experience , I am actually up on this game without hitting anything insane . 

On 24/02/2021 at 14:37, pausefisk said:

So confirmed, winning 150k x is just possible with bonus buy?

14 hours ago, onlinelooser said:

hei nolimit, this slot is insane before all, congratz, music and videos are amazing.

BUT i do not undersand why everyone tells 150.000x ........ is 75X

when i will see someone hit this WITHOUT paying 2000x for this i will change my opinion

I hate bonus buys. After this scourge of games with the bonus buy option was released it feels like (my personal observation) that getting a bonus in normal game is close to impossible. Forget the 5 scatter triggers, it is probably a higher chance of winning the lottery than getting one of these outside of bonus buys.

As much I would like congratulate Nolimit on another fantastic game, I wont. These bonus buy games should be illegal!

Oh my god this ending is so dope... Just once in a lifetime experiencing something like this would be the best feeling your can get from gambling.

Great way to make something special on top of that special win. I do like rare "easter eggs" in slots anyway.

What would have been cool on east coast vs west coast for example would be a special animation if a win is exactly spot on 4.20€ or 420€ and 13.37€/ 133.7€. (@nolimit-peter)

Keep on the good work, don't play a lot of slots anymore but watching your games is the most fun :)

Archived