[GIVEAWAY] TikiPop™ (AvatarUX)

Skylined87

Here is my entry.

Win from a bonus buy 655,30 X, played on Leovegas February 23 at 16:20 CET+1.

Feedback of the game after making 5 buys, and around 500 spins basegame on various stakes.

This installation is in my opinion best, most playable and visually greatest from the series of popwins. I hope it will not get nerfed such as Cherrypop.

This reminds me most of BTG's Bonanza megaways <tm>, with expanding reels. In this one the creator has put thought into the basegame including a multiplier that is a good improvement. In 500 spins however, I only triggered the free spins twice that would indicate it would be mainly a bonus buy slot. For me this slot is an improvement from Avatarux, and will play it again, some of the the previous installations have been too volatile for entertainment.

Great visuals and audio for my taste.

popwins_tiki.PNG

372.7x on Leovegas 24.2.2021 13:11

I like the game, keeps the balance stable. Graphic nice and smooth play, Sound is ok.

To hit bonus in game is hard (or was for me) and if you get 3 scatters you get 7 spins. To win "big" you need to gamble at least 1 time, so this game is better to bonus buy and hope you run good. Don't like bonus buy + gamble for more spins. too volite for me.

tikitipop.thumb.jpg.41b9a6b1265bed4834705a59e38c1505.jpg

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived