[GIVEAWAY] Multiplier Odyssey

Skylined87

Lest i forget (as it's the last day) and because it doesn't look like i'll be getting another chance today: my entry for the draw at least, for a mere 30x @ Leovegas!  CGmultidraw.thumb.jpg.696b3797a662ac8adb0f9c79f3bc28ed.jpg

As you see i did try it on 30p, but despite loving the game emchanics, it's freaking brutal! Usually most high potential Relax games do have a little Bonanza/DoA-like basegame, meaning it more often than not will give you playtime, but this one seems to stray from that. Huge amounts of dead spins, and the few bonuses i got, mostly went insta bin, with zero or just 2 or 3 small wins, so no chance of the big multi on the end.

Obviously has potential: i got a 1000x coin thingy in the base game too, ofc no collection symbol 😛 

The Bonus and basegame can both deliver, but as siad it's a real grinder, so the few shots i took at the money here, on 30p were a bit too brutal. I will play this outside of the comp, as i do with most Relax games, but just on my regular 10p - you can still win 1000's anyway ^.^

Sounds and graphics are on point as usual, so no constructive feedback in that regard: Relax know what they're doing! 

Looking forward to the next comp, and good luck fellow draw-ers :D

17-02 leovegas 146.8x

No luck for me with these slots. Bought about 20 bonuses and this was the biggest win, one time money back and the rest all losses. 

Feels really difficult to get a high win for me. Slot is a bit boring, bonus is alright. I love the space sci fi theme a lot. Reminds me of games like starcraft.

Good thing bonus is only 70x buyin. Would not play a lot in the future

kkk.png

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived