[GIVEAWAY & TOURNAMENT] San Quentin (NoLimit City)

Skylined87

39 minutes ago, Hemohesi said:

The game does not work on Royalpanda
image.png.24fcf118569859942b2d8a0f3d9f05d6.png

Yeah, same for me. For many, maybe all NoLimit games. had a talk with NL reps and they said problem is on Royal Panda's end. That they somehow excluded your country from playing this slot or so.

Contacted RP ... absolutely abysmal support. had to make some kind of account to even contact  them. Sent screenshot and told them of my problem and that it's probably geoblocked. had to wait for an answer for a long time, then regular - clean cache and cookies shit. Leovegas totally missed it with royalpanda. Contacted them again with this game from my old ticket, probably will have to wait a week more for the same answer.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the game, base game bonus is not that difficult compared to e.g. MT2.

Had one decent hit with the bonus of 200x+, the rest all below 30x.

I'll not buy bonuses at 2000x unless minbet is 0,01 maybe :)

True that base game is less exciting but the bonus game makes up for that!

I'd like to adjust my opinion for this slot from very good to excellent and rank it higher than Punk Rocker now.
only downside is that it has cost me a fortune

Especially good about the bonus game is that it upgrades quite easily from the cheap bonus by finding a bonus symbol.
This almost gives the more expensive bonus, but with lower multipliers on the inmate and the latest bonus symbol itself.

Very very smart.
In Punk Rocker, I have found the 5th punker from the most expensive bonus only once, whereas in San Quentin I have found an extra bonus symbol from the cheapest to the medium bonus about 10 times now.
I have not found the extra bonus symbol starting from the medium bonus, but the following min-min EUR 20 bonus buy was fun:
https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/gokawayosubo

170,30X LeoVegas

The graphics are kind of "simple", but the visuale effects are just amazing! This combined with the sound effects makes this slot in it's own league, together with punk rocker. This slot is all about the features in bonus game. I dont see how you can get a really good win in base game. I feel the avg. bonus hits around 150-200 spins, its not bad. However, when getting 3 scatters, i have a feeling this is just a "consulation bonus". If you want to hit big here, you will need 4 or 5 scatters. I think i had around 10 bonuses, and only two of them paid over 30x. So, the expectation i had for the bonus in this slot, is kind of lowered down to nothing, like i said, a consulation bonus.

The 2000x bonus bye is just stupid. I hope this is the first and the last of this kind. It's a bad trend and i hope i stops. It says you can win up to 150 000x, but that is ONE in 1.833.333.333 rounds... what is the point? I prefere slots with more 10.000x rounds. To bad such a cool slot is this volatile, i'd prefere it a bit lower so i would have a reason to play it more often.

I give it a 10/10 for audio/visual effects and everything, but the bonus consulation feeling i get doesnt make up for the total picture, so i end on a 8/10.

san-quentin-170,30x--.JPG

A mediocre 129x on Leovegas but I liked the game. Gave me 500x on 0.2  bet 

Would have loved if the base game was a tiny bit more interesting maybe have some more features or something as it can get boring. Did around 400 spins base game and did not manage to hit the bonus so I just bought a few. 

Overall a fun game but seems like it can only pay huge in the 2k bonus buy. 

san quentin 2.jpg

The quality of the slot is great, even though I don't like the theme. Sadly that's all it really has to offer.

This is the first time I lost money so fast in such a short time. Doa on steroids right here, which is not even a joke.
This is absolutely not for me, I truly hope no other provider will follow the path that No-limit city is going.

Punk rockers over this any day. In for the raffle with only a 34 x on leovegas because this was the best I was able to get out of 300 bucks.
Never again.

no limit city high volatility garbage.PNG

As always big thank you for the extra incentive @Skylined87 and CG, and @Nolimit City Official

Just one for the ddrawe now, as unfortunately 40p is still abit too high to try and compete seriously. That said, i have already had a couple of winning sessions on it on 20p, 2 of which led to a  modest cashout:)

Of course i did try and get a decent one on 40p then but so far no leaderboard worthy entry.

The game itself iss already one of my Nolimit fav's, because 90% of my playtime in the time since it's been out, has been on this slot ^.^

The bonus is very cool, and i love the fact that you can upgrade with scatters inside the spins. So far had that happen 4 times in about 100 bonuses, most of the time it was worth it! Sadly my only 4 scatter trigger (so far) was one of the worst paying ones...

Only one or 2 dead sessions in 5 for now, the rest were all comparable with old school DOA and Bonanza as far as length/playtime, just slightly better since the graphics and sounds are a bit more on point and exciting.

Obviously mindblowing potential, and both basegame and bonus round have already proven this to me personally.

Definitely one of their best slots yet!

Will plow on the coming few days in the hope of a spot on the board, let's see if i can get that 5 scatter trigger!

Good luck peeps..

59 minutes ago, TrustworthyC said:

As always big thank you for the extra incentive @Skylined87 and CG, and @Nolimit City Official

Just one for the ddrawe now, as unfortunately 40p is still abit too high to try and compete seriously. That said, i have already had a couple of winning sessions on it on 20p, 2 of which led to a  modest cashout:)

Of course i did try and get a decent one on 40p then but so far no leaderboard worthy entry.

The game itself iss already one of my Nolimit fav's, because 90% of my playtime in the time since it's been out, has been on this slot ^.^

The bonus is very cool, and i love the fact that you can upgrade with scatters inside the spins. So far had that happen 4 times in about 100 bonuses, most of the time it was worth it! Sadly my only 4 scatter trigger (so far) was one of the worst paying ones...

Only one or 2 dead sessions in 5 for now, the rest were all comparable with old school DOA and Bonanza as far as length/playtime, just slightly better since the graphics and sounds are a bit more on point and exciting.

Obviously mindblowing potential, and both basegame and bonus round have already proven this to me personally.

Definitely one of their best slots yet!

Will plow on the coming few days in the hope of a spot on the board, let's see if i can get that 5 scatter trigger!

Good luck peeps..

Lol, forgot to post the screenshot :D

Here it is:

CGSanQdraw.jpg

leovegas 164x  18.1.21

i managed to get a 3 scatter bonus 1 in several hundred spins. outcome was quite ok.

the basegame is super boring since it doesnt have any potential. the bonus is very nice but superhard to get, even the 3 scatter one

i am not a bonusbuy player and thats why i rate this slot very poor

589558646_sanquenentry.JPG.3d903374cf60deffea12002352d6164b.JPG

739x, Leovegas, 20/01/2021

Overall feedback:
First thought was that it would be something like punk rocker (which I am personally not the biggest fan of) but after playing it a few times I really enjoy the extras Nolimit has added such as adding a multiplier to a premium symbol and being able to increasing the wilds that will then be consistent. Only feedback I could possibly have for future games is to sometimes keep the paytable more simple as it is very hard to keep track of if I am hitting something big or not :)

image.thumb.png.c2d4167f84e26c99eae86955512a5c97.png

Another great release from NLC. 

Thanks for the awesome promo once again!

The base game lacks a bit of excitement and I've decided to dodge the bonusbuys on this one, so I didn't play to much. Managed the copspins once, but it paid nothing and never got 4 scatters. I disagree with the people that say 3 scatters is a consolation bonus. NLC has proven on several games that all types of bonus can pay; seen 10,000x on Punk rocker, Ahkenaten & Deadwood. Pretty certain u could get the potential 150.000x on a 3 scatter bonus.

The game itself is well designed, has smooth gameplay and great sound. Personally I love the theme on this one; very creative! It's a bit unrewarding sometimes spinning away 200 bets without anything happening, but once u hit the bonus it's exciting! All features add excitement. The wild reels, split/multiplying wilds and xways are even more teasing as punk rocker.

Keep up the good work! 9/10

Leovegas 20-1    891x

image0.thumb.png.7791080dbe619427596fb9783ce1cb39.png

Archived