[GIVEAWAY] Tomb of Akhenaten (Nolimit City)

Skylined87

2 hours ago, thefan said:

@Nolimit-MalcolmHi, did this happen on leovegas or royalpanda? You forgot to mention where the win was made, so if it was on either one, you could partake in the competition, meaning they could check your win.

Here is my screenshot. Leovegas at 16.12 393.3x win . time is 00.51 finnish time (+1cet)

akhnaten393.3.JPG

It didn't happen on neither of those sites, but still an amazing win :)

I tried playing this game for over 2 hours but only managed about 200 spins in total, the games was incredibly slow and kept freezing. Tried from several different browsers even with a wired connection. my internet seems ot work fine with everything else, so im guessing nolimit have an issue or something.  Also couldn't see the top part of the content when using firefox unless i reduced the zoom size to something like 10% - very weird

Decent game, would play more if it worked properly for me. i got a couple of bonuses, 2nd one paying the 174.7x you seen in the screenshot!

174.7.jpg

Raffle entry:

166.3x Leovegas 15.22.2020 17:06

Creative game, like many of Nolimit City's other games. I like that there is potential in both the base game and bonus. The first several buys were extremely brutal, but ended up breaking about even during my session of ~20 buys. I'm taking a semi-break, but I plan to play this on proper stakes in the future.

image.thumb.png.183ba1369c50c94efef60ccf29683c11.png

• Like 1

Thank you all for participating and passing on such great feedback! 

We hope you liked the game and enjoyed something different to what's out there. We do tend to mix things up a bit with the aim of constantly pushing new mechanics and ideas that will hopefully stick.

With that, we'd like to remind you all that the CG awards are still up and it would be great to see everyone vote and have their say! - we're close to actually winning Provider of the Year which is amazing!!! 

Enjoy the NY celebrations wherever you are in the world ❤️

Warm wishes,

Malcolm-Team Nolimit

• Like 3
  • Trophy 2