[GIVEAWAY] CG Advent Calendar

Skylined87

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

How fast you finish the quiz - doesn't matter.

All who got 100% correct will be in the raffle. Entries will be checked for multiple account abuse.

But a brand new account getting 100% in 8 seconds is clearly a duplicate account that already knew the right answers I would suggest, one sad individual.

15 hours ago, JollyBhoyJohn7 said:

But a brand new account getting 100% in 8 seconds is clearly a duplicate account that already knew the right answers I would suggest, one sad individual.

Yeah, it is a new Account, but it isn't a duplicate Account. I am first times on this site 😉 So your guesses are not correct sherlock.

i am not sad .... i think i am happy or hungry....hungry sounds good!

1 hour ago, Subsilver1993 said:

Yeah, it is a new Account, but it isn't a duplicate Account. I am first times on this site 😉 So your guesses are not correct sherlock.

i am not sad .... i think i am happy or hungry....hungry sounds good!

Would take you longer than 8 seconds to even read the questions and decide on answers if they were all brand new to you, you go get yourself some food then Superman. ;)

1 hour ago, JollyBhoyJohn7 said:

Would take you longer than 8 seconds to even read the questions and decide on answers if they were all brand new to you, you go get yourself some food then Superman. ;)

Hmm, I'll tell you the trick....its one Word: Friends. Of course, talk to them about the answers. 

Yes i am really new on this Site. I think that would explain everything, I now have to save the world like superman 😀

What was there to eat? - Rice pan with gyros

1 minute ago, Adamski22 said:

To me too unless i missed one detail but im pretty sure that im right and i let my girlfriend check it too and she thinks the same. 

Yeah, it's either that - or one of the ones we see doesn't count... I'm not sure 🧐

DMed Skylined 😛

Archived