Cazino Zeppelin record win?!

Cadoro

1 minute ago, slotsofun said:

Oh you want biggest Cazino Zeppelin vid. Thought it was biggest slot win. Don't think I have seen a bigger youtube video.

Well done and spend the money wisely. :D

THANK you slotsofun! Yes I'll try to spend it good :-D 

I bet you are the kind of person, who gives to charity, just so you can post a facebook update about it :D 

Cadoro: "I just gave the biggest donation ever recorded on facebook"

People: "No, you didnt"

Cadoro: "Prove it"

People: "Here"

Cadoro: "Dude, I meant from MY facebook account, how stupid are you guys....lollololol"

People: "......"

39 minutes ago, Kimdk87 said:

I bet you are the kind of person, who gives to charity, just so you can post a facebook update about it :D 

Cadoro: "I just gave the biggest donation ever recorded on facebook"

People: "No, you didnt"

Cadoro: "Prove it"

People: "Here"

Cadoro: "Dude, I meant from MY facebook account, how stupid are you guys....lollololol"

People: "......"

Allright? Thanks for totally offtopic.
I suggest you to read the thread before you are trying to make fun of me but maybe thats too much to ask for since you clearly cant read.

1 minute ago, Kimdk87 said:

Relax dude. I just think you are over reacting and being a douche ;) So why not make a bit of fun out of it

I think that you are "that kind of person" who needs to make fun of other people to get attention, also called napoleon complex.

Anyhow you totally failed, because what you wrote make no sense at all regarding my question in this thread.

OK I am a douche because I am soooo happy for my win and it seems to be the biggest win on this slot out on youtube.

Thank you Kimdk87 have a great day

6 minutes ago, Cadoro said:

I think that you are "that kind of person" who needs to make fun of other people to get attention, also called napoleon complex.

lol, that is not what napoleon complex is, but anyway. Nice day to you too, and enjoy your money and your status as the BIGGEST ZEPPELIN YOUTUBE WINNER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!

2 minutes ago, Kimdk87 said:

lol, that is not what napoleon complex is, but anyway. Nice day to you too, and enjoy your money and your status as the BIGGEST ZEPPELIN YOUTUBE WINNER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!

Yes it is.

Thanks bro sending u an big internet hug think you'll need one ❤

And no. Biggest win on Zeppelin on YouTube and I'm SUPER HAPPY for that but I understand it's hard for you to feel happiness with someone else ?

22 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

Alright guys, no need for attacking other fellow members here. He did clearly state its the biggest yt win on Cazino Zeppelin :) grats to @Cadoro and hope you spend the winnings well :)

Thank you again Skylined87 and thanks again for understanding my question!! <3

Archived