Cazino Zeppelin record win?!

Cadoro

Hi guys!

I'm sorry I posted it on wrong forum before since this is way over 1000x.

I wonder if this is a record hit? I have only found some players that got more x than me but not more cash! 

Thank you guys and sorry for the scream but we created an account yesterday and didn't expect this...

8 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

it's far from record win but sweet hit never the less! grats :D

Hi!

Thank you for the answer. But what is the record hit since you say it's "far" from record hit? As I said before I cant find anyone anyweere on youtube that won more.

What I was asking was about the YOUTUBE record, so if you have anyone won over 4000 euro please send me the link :-)

11 minutes ago, sunzzx said:

they were screenshots. and i dont watch youtube vids sry LUL

zep is yggdrasils afaik highest possible paying slot, it can easy go 5/8kx with much lucck ofc hehe

and take in mind like 90% of slot spinners dont take screens or record their winnings. 

Hi! And thank you for your answer.
It seems that people in this thread missunderstands me, I understand this isn't the biggest win of all time but what I ask is if it's the biggest win that is out on youtube! 

29 minutes ago, Cadoro said:

Hi! Thanks for the answer. 
I dont want to be rude but why are you giving me a linc to a screenshot? I am asking for YOUTUBE videos bigger then 4000 euro. How hard can it be?

Sorry for not reading the whole thread good enough. In your first post you didnt specify youtube video, so it wasnt really THAT obvious.

43 minutes ago, pausefisk said:

Sorry for not reading the whole thread good enough. In your first post you didnt specify youtube video, so it wasnt really THAT obvious.

Hi again pausefisk and thanks for the reply. 

I didn't mean to be rude against you, but of all the replies no one have answered me and just showed me pictures etc etc on bigger wins so I am sorry if you was offended I was just a little bit frustrated.

40 minutes ago, Ganfire said:

Well yours is like 3500 euro win, dunno if any higher on youtube.. just seen alot of screenshots...

Don't know why you would be so ego about you having a record on a youtube video, when there is only uploaded like 15 videos.. xD

Hi! Ego? No. I am very happy for this win. And FYI it's not 3500 euro it's more than that.
Thanks for nothing haha

8 hours ago, Beenji said:

Most streamers have bigger wins than this, some of then waaay bigger. 

Check out nickslots and slotspinner for example, they’ve got a few massive wins bigger than your win on youtube.

Hahaha omg people on this forum (!!!) 

OFCOURSE I understand this isnt the biggest win on youtube I wonder if it's the biggest win on CAZINO ZEPPELIN ON YOUTUBE.

OMG how hard can it be jesus

@Cadoro I think most all of us in here has seen bigger wins than yours on zeppelin , perhaps not on YT I really dont know, remains to be seen, someone will post it in here if so :D 

But i'm not sure i like your attitude calm down a bit. Only chill vibes in here :) 

And ofc. congrats on your insane hit!! That sure was massive :D:D 

3 minutes ago, the_68 said:

@Cadoro I think most all of us in here has seen bigger wins than yours on zeppelin , perhaps not on YT I really dont know, remains to be seen, someone will post it in here if so :D 

But i'm not sure i like your attitude calm down a bit. Only chill vibes in here :) 

And ofc. congrats on your insane hit!! That sure was massive :D:D 

Hi The_68 thanks for the reply.

Whats wrong with my attitude..? I am asking if it's the biggest win out on youtube on Cazino Zeppelin and people show me screenshots and wins on other games that is not even my question so it's a bit frustrating since its complete offtopic.

Thank you!! :-) 

Just now, the_68 said:

In the way you write @Cadoro But let´s wait and see if anyone comes up with a bigger YT-win. Have a nice day :) 

Yes allright then. I'm sorry if you find me arrogant but I think if you try to be i my position it's a bit frustrating the majority of the people replying in this thread is totally offtopic.

Have a great day and the same to you bro!! =)

Archived