Still waiting for a game malfunction to be resolved

woosha02

https://imgur.com/gallery/DedNq  So about 5 days ago I was playing moon princess on a 60 cent bet  I was up 270 dollars with 4 free spins remaining when the game decided to crash everytime I reload it it says the same thing that I can’t connect to server have tried on multiple devices and I have a solid strong internet connection but it still won’t connect to server I’ve spoken to videoslots who have emailed play and go and they still reckon it’s a technical fault on my side I’m sure it’s not hard for them to log in to my account and see for themselves or something anyone have any thoughts on this it’s not a whole heap of money but it is to me 

• 8 months later...

1.try to use VPN for connection from another place.

2. Find information from your provider. Gambling platform can block your provider for illegal or distrustful steps.

3. Try to login from another place for check(from friends house, university, etc), if you'll have the same problem there — it's mean this fall is not from your side. If you can't windrow money, don't worry — 270 dollars not so big lost. You found good experience about this type of problem, and I hope you'll be carefully in future

• 4 weeks later...

Try accessing it on a mobile.   Also, PlayNGo slots have a little X in the bottom corner that resets any cookies associated with the slot and loads a fresh copy next time (if they still have that anyway).

I had a slot malfunction once on BetVictor.  I got a 100x win in the bonus and it didn't add it to my balance.  They had the evidence and said they would forward it to the provider but I never heard anything back.

Archived