What happened to Fruit Warp?

Miiw

Has the RTP of Fruit Warp been changed recently?

This slot used to be my fav.

But now it's been colder than ice for 3 days or more. I've lost so much on this slot.

Doesn't really give the bonus game at all and when it does, its literally bullcrap everytime, giving like multiplier of 2 or 3 and that's it.

Is it just me or anyone else noticed something similar?

RIP Fruit Warp?

Apparently it really wasn't just in my mind.

The RTP of this machine at least for the time being has dropped down to 95,2% when it used to be around 97%ish if there is believing the Videoslots.com "live" RTP calculator. The machine has really been awful lately. It's really a shame.

9 hours ago, Miiw said:

Apparently it really wasn't just in my mind.

The RTP of this machine at least for the time being has dropped down to 95,2% when it used to be around 97%ish if there is believing the Videoslots.com "live" RTP calculator. The machine has really been awful lately. It's really a shame.

For a slot machine you should always see theoretical RTP. The data that Videoslots provides is based on the live performance of the slot and is in no way connected to theoretical RTP since that takes millions of spins to be calculated. All in all, slots are random and sometimes we try to find patterns when there are none :)

Sure, that's right,

yet they did it with Birds on a Wire and I'm pretty sure they've done it with Fruit Warp also :)

The whole game just plays so much differently and I've played this game thousands of rounds :P

Can't just be in my head.

• 1 month later...

Fruit Warp has been very good to me. I do find there are dead lengths of play, but like any slot you have to take the rough with the smooth.

This is the only online slot that pays huge amounts regularly i find. Makes games like Raging Rhino look pathetically greedy in comparison!

Archived