[GIVEAWAY] Raging Rhino Rampage (SG Digital / WMS)

Skylined87

I've played it for 30 min and beside that the fact it drained all my money it was very boring. Everything about it seemed predetermined, the raging rhino features never seems to hit. The base game has a very low payout. Guess the money is in the bonus. I got 2 of them, first one 4x and second one 12x. I was over the moon! Also I find the diamond sound very annoying.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comp CG!

Gave it a fair go now but to be honest despite loving the mechanics (was afan of the old Rhino too) it's just a tad too costly for my usual BR :)

It's extremely volatile and 40p is a lot when you need to push thtough long patches of dead(ish) spins..and im not really a fan of bonus buying myself, so that's only an option after i already hit big: that said, i did try the little gamble for feature and actually triggered on for 7.50, but that barely returned a profit :D

Had  a couple of deent lbasegame hits and one or two good bonuses, so far nothing good enough to compete for the big wins though: but here's one for the draw anyway: CG Rhino comp draw 78x 23-10-2020 14:01 LeoVegas

CG Rhino comp draw 78x 23-10-2020 1401 LeoVegas.jpg

My entry, 313x. It's a cool game, the random features in the bonus game add some excitement. However at the same time it takes away the feeling of being able to win big on any spin, as it's usually just the random features that you win big on. Base game is alright, quite boring though. The jackpots on the bonus wheel are as impossible to hit as you'd expect. All in all i'd say it's a decent game, would've personally preffered to see it without the bonus buys though. 

Played at Leovegas on 23/10/2020 at 18:52

Schermopname_(497).png

UPDATED BEST WIN

On 21/10/2020 at 23:20, BoudewijnB said:

The wheel spins for extra spins and potential jackpot wins makes the bonus buys real interesting. Arguably even more fun than many bonus buys that goes straight to the game. The potential is there as well!

Best win- Leovegas + 347x + 21/10/2020

Leovegas + 459.5x + 24/10/2020

best win rhino rampage.JPG

Got some spins on this slot. I like the way how to get more free spins or even the mini, minor or major jackpot. But the bonus didn't go wel mostly of the time. But thats the risk of gambling of course haha. At first i got a bigger win then this one, but i forgot te screenshot it haha. That one was over 200x. But this one is okay to haha.

LeoVegas, 174x, 25.10.2020 02:34

Screenshot_20201025-023425.png

17 minutes ago, bolli said:

I personally really like the graphics of the slot and the feature is great!!

LeoVegas: 1720x | 14:28 28.10.2020 |

GET INN GUYS

rhino.png

On 27/10/2020 at 07:31, mosmagic said:

A lot of newbie accounts posting in this comp. Are these existing members with VPNs or just new accounts after closing old accounts or players that use their other phone or their parents PC at their place. Using their partners or mum and dads accounts at Leo😏

Just a thought minimum posts...10+ maybe?🤑

Lil bitbutthurt but yaeh. It's getting weird. Suddenly there's LGIAS fanboys who's quoting him but never had an account here

Archived