Fail thread...

Disgraceful pal but your not alone , Bonuses and pay outs have dwindled for the ordinary punter it seems , I try all stakes ranging from 40p up to £2 and cannot get a nod from a rocking horse  !!

Last time i hit a decent bonus it was in black and white ,  But being a mug punter and degen you just gotta keep trying huh , 1 day i will post a big win on here , gotta happen sometime     🙂

Edited by gypsycream26
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, LiveGameZ said:

Just hit a 8x 2 rolls on Monopoly and it was a 0x...

How can that even happen? 😆

I only saw people in vids play it so I don't know it that well. I hate that type of game so I stay far away from it. Played that one that has Pachinko and stuff on it, never ever f°cking again will I play that or anything like it. What a scam 

On 17/05/2021 at 17:27, PeachyPeach said:

How can that even happen? 😆

I only saw people in vids play it so I don't know it that well. I hate that type of game so I stay far away from it. Played that one that has Pachinko and stuff on it, never ever f°cking again will I play that or anything like it. What a scam 

it rolled a 4 for the tax field and than a 6 for jail. So rare, but yet it happened when I finally hit a big multi on a bonus round😥

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, wertygo said:

Astro newt megaways. Really like this game but it's so tilting. Played a lot of bonuses gotten many 0x.

Getting to last level with a lot of spins and dead spinning is just a kick in the nutz and this one was the worst one - 13 empty spins out of 13 on max lvl wtf1

sry for the watermark

What happened to me today had 3 locks + both ways, every spin like 50k+ megaways and it was 9 dead spins!.. had 21x multi too. Super triggering game.

1 minute ago, Woodenleg said:

What happened to me today had 3 locks + both ways, every spin like 50k+ megaways and it was 9 dead spins!.. had 21x multi too. Super triggering game.

Yeah, had 7 spins with 4 locked. multi was 44 i think. decent win from previous level  tho

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...