[GIVEAWAY] Battle Maidens (1x2 Gaming)

Skylined87

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Skylined87 said:

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by moodman

Lol

I presume the draw was done already but not posted? Would be nice to see the results after a giveaway, because otherwise people who haven't won anything will never know if it's finished or if the draw was done in a fair way (which I don't doubt btw).

2 hours ago, Haagsefella said:

still waiting

Stop waiting and enjoy your day, The big chance is that you prob never will get them, so dont wait for it, i can tell because i have expierenced not once, not twice, but thrice. so better move on and specially dont wait for them! maybe you need to ask yourself if free spins are really worth the waiting time?

5 minutes ago, OnlyOneUnit said:

I did not received them on LeoVegas but im used to it! :D

my only question is what are you guys doing with my details? Wich you have to put in by entering the promotion? because it doesnt make sence when you add details and you get nothing?

Thanks in any advance.

All FS on Leo were credited. There were some emails that didn't match any accounts so you might be one of those "lucky" ones. Please send me your leo login (email) via PM.

11 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

All FS on Leo were credited. There were some emails that didn't match any accounts so you might be one of those "lucky" ones. Please send me your leo login (email) via PM.

The man is right, they should be in your offer section. i was bandwagon blindeyes, without checking the offer page this time.

Excuse me Skylined, :tf: me :D

Archived