Playatharrys

Ell

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I have been reading through some of you guys comments. I have about 4K to withdraw and just put in my first 500 request. I’m really concerned about my money after reading some of you guys comments. Wish I read this before. Can anyone give me some reassurance? 

1 hour ago, Nort said:

Hi I have been reading through some of you guys comments. I have about 4K to withdraw and just put in my first 500 request. I’m really concerned about my money after reading some of you guys comments. Wish I read this before. Can anyone give me some reassurance? 

I can’t comment as I don’t know the site but I hope you get sorted!! 

7 hours ago, Nort said:

Playatharrys.com is operated by Onebrand ltd (registered: Chytron 3 Nicosia,1075,Cyprus, HE 398194), operating under the Master License of Gaming Services Provider, N.V. #365/JAZ issued to Curacao Gaming by the Government of Curacao. The Terms & Conditions shall be agreed between You and the Operator.

If you do a bit more research on there license number i don't think this will end happy for you, sorry to say but there is a big chance they won't pay you at all. 

Archived