Suggestion for further giveaways!

davex345

Hello!

I joined pokerstars giveaway, I didn't get anything, because of restrictions on pokerstars. :( I would like it if anyone could win. Idea was good, but not everyone could win.

Either make it that everyone can we or make it that you can win cash on skrill, paysafecard.

Thank you for theas giveaways!

All the best,

ecowhiskey

Hi! i just wanna thank you guys for what you are doing for the community, its a pleasure to watch what all of you are doing on the streams! this one today is by far the best one in my opinion! :)

Since you are doing so many nice things for the community with giveaways and charities etc, how about the community doing some charity aswell ? :) 
For example have a poker tournament (freerolls) where lets say those players who are in top3 gets paid, but the payment wouldnt go to the players own pocket, instead the winnings will go to the players chosen charity.

Lets   say the prizepool look like this:

1. 2500€
2. 1500€
3. 1000€ 

Those who are placed in top3 will get to choose to what charity they wanna donate their winning.
We have a similar tournament where i live where we donate all the money to families who is struggling around Christmas (donating money to them/buying christmasgifts to them/food etc.)

If players wanna win something themselves aswell then homegames freerolls on pokerstars is nice aswell so everyone can take part in it, like 1st place would be a trip to Malta for a week/weekend to meet you guys and so on. :)

Thx again for streams like these! 

Archived