Wanna start sports betting

niddLer

To make money in the long run, you should aim to beat the closing odds. Often the odds on football are somewhat accurate, but when they are just released, or if there been some news about the game, the odds are trending up on a team, and down on another and you can take advantage of that. Just betting on for example in a draw No bet scenario the same day the game Will be played;

Team A (2.00)

Over 

Team B (1.90)

wont give you money in the long run. 

if you want to do it to make money in the long run you also have to be heavily invested yourself, build up a bankroll (increase stake over time) but always bet Max 1-2% of your bankroll all the time. 

ive gone from nothing to millionaire on sports betting in 6 years now. Insane time invested and started with 1000 euro, betting 10-20 eur game. 

To be a succesful bettor you can never bet with emotions. For example raising stakes if you have a cold run etc. 

Maybe blurry answer but really my point is: play low for fun if you are not super serious about it. 90% are losing players on sports betting 

Feel free to ask if you wonder something

Edited by Li_Shang

First of all, betting should be fun and should stay fun. Ask yourself, why do you want to bet? Fun or making money?

Making money with betting is hard to do in the long run. So my advice would be just bet on games you will watch on tv so the game gets a little more exiting.

Olbg.com has some nice tips.

On 18/09/2020 at 05:44, Li_Shang said:

To make money in the long run, you should aim to beat the closing odds. Often the odds on football are somewhat accurate, but when they are just released, or if there been some news about the game, the odds are trending up on a team, and down on another and you can take advantage of that. Just betting on for example in a draw No bet scenario the same day the game Will be played;

Team A (2.00)

Over 

Team B (1.90)

if you want to do it to make money in the long run you also have to be heavily invested yourself, build up a bankroll (increase stake over time) but always bet Max 1-2% of your bankroll all the time. 

ive gone from nothing to millionaire on sports betting in 6 years now. Insane time invested and started with 1000 euro, betting 10-20 eur game. 

To be a succesful bettor you can never bet with emotions. For example raising stakes if you have a cold run etc. 

Maybe blurry answer but really my point is: play low for fun if you are not super serious about it. 90% are losing players on sports betting 

Mate tell me every match when u bet.Even If it is losing bet or winning i will never complain👍🏿

I work with betting in esports for a company in my country.

If u want to be succesfuld betting, you should bet with units that match your bank.

1 unit could be 20 euro, me myself use 1-5 units a match. Remember its a long time investment, not quick money. I recommend only betting single and not doubles etc.

One match could be 1 unit worth or 4 units worth, so if one match is 4 unit you bet 80 if 1 unit 20 etc.

Some people also do units with 1-10, make an excel ark and start to hold stats with win/loss, find your market and get an expert on that.

I have been betting Starcraft 2 now for 8 years.

Ps. There are many good betters on twitter who often share their bets for free, check it out.

Good luck

Edited by galaqtikaz
  • 1 month later...
On 18/09/2020 at 02:14, Li_Shang said:

Team A (2.00)

Over 

Team B (1.90)

I need help with betting aswell, right now im experimenting, going from 0,10€ and building from there, it's a fun challenge for me. Anyway, usually when i bet 5 or 12 games, 2 of the games always wrong rest is won so in a way, i usually pick the right teams to win, but it's not enough i wanna be able to win more.

On 18/09/2020 at 01:14, Li_Shang said:

Team A (2.00)

Over 

Team B (1.90)

Do you have evidence you're a millionaire? Sorry for being skeptical but just interested to see some evidence. :)

• Like 1

Hello Everyone, Can someone please help me with the Accumulator bets? How many combinations should one go for? Is it at all a good idea to try accumulators, or one should just go with one game at a time? I am a novice at sports betting, and would like to bet optimally. I await your suggestions and help. Thank you :)

• 2 years later...
On 18/09/2020 at 02:50, niddLer said:

Hey guys, I wanna start doing sports betting, but I'm not that aware on what I should bet or not bet, So I'm wondering if anyone has tips or any free group that can give tips on what to bet?

Thanks

Hi mate! , the easy way to start sports betting is betting for one goal

Or if you can message me I guide u to Asian forum livechat