Best betting opportunity!

Asle Martinsen

Place your bets on Donald Trump to win the election! The odds are around 6/5 at the moment, and Trump is gonna win by a landslide. 

I've been closely following US politics for many years, and the Democrats are so unpopular at the moment that people who dislike Trump will vote for him to put an end to the craziness on the left. 

If there was ever a time when you should take my advice, it's now. 

Trump will win, and you can make a bit of money on it. Go for it guys!

• 1 month later...

So, is anyone else betting on tomorrow nights US Presidential election?

I am betting on some 'Number of Electoral College Votes Obtained' markets and am winning if Biden/Democrats win,
lose in case of a tie or Trump win.

On Leo I am winning big on 330 - 389 votes, breaking even or losing on the other Democrat win outcomes.

image.png.c340bdf55f8066f3e08efdbfe80989f9.png

On Betway I am winning small for a 300-399 vote Democrat win, and winning a bit bigger on the other Democrat win results.

image.png.c5adf248a441e2bdab03866d34bf5f3c.png

Intermediate update while some results are in and other votes are counted:
Electoral votes (Fox News)  Biden 238 - Trump 213 with 89 votes to be distributed.

Looks like Trump is going to win 276-264 or 296-244 (Pennsylvania) and win overall.

If so, a big congratulations to the Trump bettors!

Speaking for myself: as of yesterday night, I have added bets on close election results.

Disaster for me in case Biden gets less than 240 electoral votes, about break-even for 240-269 votes and a small win in case of a small Biden win.

Learned a lot from betting on this election though which is going to pay dividend a next time.
When it became apparent to me that the difference in electoral votes  was going to be close, the bets on those results were still paying 6 or 9 (decimal) but I could not get all the bets in that I wanted.

Damn so good, already getting my money´s worth regardless of the result.

Wisconsin has now flipped to Biden and some indications that Michigan is going to turn blue again.
This might tip the result to a possible 270-268 win for Biden.

I am monitoring the live betting lines for President, which are very swingy.

Newest odds about 1.80 Biden - 2.00 Trump. 

@LetsGiveItASpin hope you hedged your Trump bet this morning? 

Friday morning update:  Biden heavy favourite to win presidentship.

Some bookies still have 'Biden President' listed at 1.10 which seems  generous to me.

Uncalled states are Alaska (surely Trump) , Arizona (probably Biden), Nevada (probably Biden) Georgia (very close call) North Carolina (probably Trump) Pennsylvania (very close call)

If Arizona is won by Biden as shown on below Foxnews map and Alaska goes Republican , Biden needs to win only one of the remaining states.
Likely result Electoral votes in the 270-299 Biden of 300-329 range.

We may get one of the remaining states and Biden to become president called today. 

image.thumb.png.ac272ae5faf419723dc54596dd4e4a0b.png

Update: Joe Biden is now president-elect.

Only four states have not declared an official result for the electoral votes (Georgia, North Carolina, Alaska, Arizona) and there will be some litigation and recounts.

In all likelyhood the result for the electoral votes will be 306 Biden - 232 Trump, and dead certain is that Democrats will declare the next President (Biden)

Some bookmakers have paid out the 'next president' bets, the electoral votes bets are expected to be paid out mid December, with some bookies and exchanges only paying out after Inauguration Day which is in January 2021.

Therefore the next 'best betting opportunity' to be found on betting exchanges such as Betfair: backing Joe Biden to become next president now pays between 1.06 - 1.10 which is a stupid good ROI for 2 months of tying up money.

Joe, please don't die on me in the meanwhile :D 

1 hour ago, vanHooff said:

Update: Joe Biden is now president-elect.

Only four states have not declared an official result for the electoral votes (Georgia, North Carolina, Alaska, Arizona) and there will be some litigation and recounts.

In all likelyhood the result for the electoral votes will be 306 Biden - 232 Trump, and dead certain is that Democrats will declare the next President (Biden)

Some bookmakers have paid out the 'next president' bets, the electoral votes bets are expected to be paid out mid December, with some bookies and exchanges only paying out after Inauguration Day which is in January 2021.

Therefore the next 'best betting opportunity' to be found on betting exchanges such as Betfair: backing Joe Biden to become next president now pays between 1.06 - 1.10 which is a stupid good ROI for 2 months of tying up money.

Joe, please don't die on me in the meanwhile :D 

🤣🤣🤣Lol hope he will not die

Archived