[GIVEAWAY] Money Train 2 (Relax Gaming)

Skylined87

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this game but it’s so dangerous to grind bonus buys. Definitely an improvement over the original Money Train which I already enjoyed quite alot.

I tested it in demoplay and I am happy I did that, it would’ve ripped me off to badly.

Here‘s my little 51x win, just to enter the random prize draw. Played on LeoVegas, September 2nd at 11:39 AM my local time.

BA34FCD8-E92C-488C-BEEF-980E087F98B4.png

Random cash draw entry 🤠

leo vegas 8:17am sep 4th 57x

game is definitely an upgrade from moneytrain, if you have a decent balance it’s worth a try to hit something crazy However IMO seems to take awhile and takes nerve (like most games it’s a potluck of course) But little too volatile for me. 7/10 

AFEF9D7F-D165-4DEA-9F2D-6EB777E9110C.png

Worthy successor of Money train. Played it a bit at various stakes 10-50p, Base game was hard on me.
Bonus buy futures are exciting and can pay huge but for 50 bucks a pop to join the competition was a bit much for me.

Graphics and sound are all good. The game is lots of fun. I had a good win with the snipers. Potential is huge! Will be playing more often.

853x - raffle - 02-09-2020 - 14.17 at Royalpanda.

Good win money train.PNG

LeoVegas, 183x, 04.09 @ 20:49

Not all followup slots are a success, but i think this is a very good number 2 slot. Even though its very alike, it still has some new and interesting features in the bonus. Theme is good, graphics and sound decent, but i think people would play it no matter how the sound and graphic is, because every bonus has so much different outcomes, that it feels interesting to play it over-and-over-and-over, again! Well made slot, triggers us and got us right where they want us :P

Money-Train-2_183x.JPG

Here is my entry.

Played on RoyalPanda 4 September 2020, 03:45 am CET. Payout 481x.

For the raffle, feedback and most importantly experiences of the slot to other players.

After watching Jack buy it I knew it was a highly volatile slot, therefore played basegame with bonus balance only and budgeted 10 buys with 0,5eur stake.

Altogether did 7 sessions, each 100-200 spins, loss limit 60x, stake 0,5eur-1eur. After 3 sessions, I thought this is another deadspin simulator by Relax gaming. "But you can win 50kx", my response "In your dreams". I was really getting bored of the box saying "Loss limit reached" after 4 sessions. During 5th session the free spin delivered a handsome 200x. All draws for free spins missed for over 500 spins. I was trying to reach 1000 spins without free spins, when around 800 spins the free spins triggered paying 13x. Cool game, thanks Relax, not my cup of tea, will choose DOA2 every time.

Furthermore, with the mentioned volume, the basegame is worse than Money train 1, where it took me 500 spins to reach 600x in basegame (old dude all across). Therefore, I would not play the basegame, in average RTP is less than 50%. Moreover, re-spins have been done lazily, average return 2x and this production fails reach its innovativeness in basegame, which is a shame. Due to UKGC:s ban on bonus buys I would have expected Relax to respond with giving something to the players in re-spin of basegame, such as collector-symbol in re-spin.

Okay, to the bonus buys having established it is a bonus buy game. Altogether on small stakes bought about 20 bonuses, in average it takes about 5 buys for one of them to pay more than the buy-in. The average return is flexible between 15-50x, meanwhile 98x-99x:s are common.

Below some plusses and minuses for the provider. Altogether it is a good production, shame the high volatility makes it mostly unplayable that reduces the entertainment value. Shortly, it's just another bonus buy game for highrollers across stakes.

Plusses:

Very innovative with many variations and permutations in the bonus buy feature

Cool visually and the western-theme has been established well with a hint of rock in audio

Best graphical production of Relax until now

Minuses:

Too volatile and big wins too polarized merely to bonus buys, which requires dozens of buys. Made only for fast consumption of highrollers. In basegame the balance will not last long, which is a shame. I would play it and be happy with 5-20kkx max win in basegame for it to give some entertainment for the money. Sure I can buy bonuses for less than 2,5 eur, yet considering my and streamer's experiences over hundreds of buys, not worth it.

Across platforms (mobile, tablet), the autospin and options-tab is not responsive sufficiently. On a laptop, opened the autospin tab and the play button was almost gone.

Most importantly, I am growing really tired of providers (such as Relax, Iron Dog studios) calling 20x wins "Mega wins", 50x wins "Epic wins". I buy a feature worth a hundred X, or spin it for 100 spins and within minutes that "Mega" or "Epic" win is gone. In any definition of wins, those wins are not that special. What is the logic behind it? So, I get an "Epic win", use Relax's products for some minutes and that "Epicness" is gone, why? For a benchmark, check BTG, consistent in their phraseology. We players may be stupid in our choices of using Relax's products money-wise, but we are not that stupid to buy into "Epic", "Insane" wins terminology. Understandably Relax hypes it for new customers meanwhile disrespecting the regular customers, who btw bring the most money in long-term in my opinion.

moneytrain 2 480x.PNG

Some amazing wins here! Congrats!

My entry for the raffle:

3459x Leovegas 05-09 20.15

Review:

Moneytrain 2 is a great addition to the bonus buy selection. Knowing the bonus potential and the variety of ways it can throw a big win in, the bonus stays interesting. Unfortunately the basegame didn’t get much love. It feels the bonus buys have even better value. That’s a bit crazy! 

A8FFCCD9-36F8-49CE-ABDB-AB13D9A693AD.thumb.png.903425ec9bde87a26bf56a6de17da824.png

Archived