Blackjack sidebet wins

Landon

Nice sidebets, great when they come in. Been playing them myself last few days on live, had a few mixed pairs and even a straight flush, but no suited trips. Think I only had suited trips once on live and that was about 6 months ago. Great when they come in and you've got them covered! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/08/2020 at 19:19, Nebnalon said:

Nice sidebets, great when they come in. Been playing them myself last few days on live, had a few mixed pairs and even a straight flush, but no suited trips. Think I only had suited trips once on live and that was about 6 months ago. Great when they come in and you've got them covered! :)

I've actually enjoyed the first person one more than the live one. Well actually that's not true, the live one is more fun, but I find I'm luckier with this one. They don't come very often, but was a great surprise. 

On 17/08/2020 at 18:19, Nebnalon said:

I got suited trips last night 😀

Archived