Jump to content
Complaints
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Roobet -- Shady Practices/Not Displaying RTP

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

 

As many of you may know, there are a number of new casinos that operate with crypto and have super fast deposit/withdrawal times and "questionable" KYC practices. One of these is Roobet. Anyone who is familiar with the CSGO gambling scene and all the shadiness there, lots of the CSGO gambling streamers play on roobet as well.

Anyway, Roobet is licensed in Curacao, who of course don't have the strictest regulations for their licensees. My main issue I've noticed with Roobet is that they (appear to) have the lower RTP version of every game. The only place this is provable is with pragmatic games: Pragmatics always display the RTP in the info section no matter what, as you can see here: The slot on Roobet is 93.87% RTP basegame, 94.5% RTP bonus buy, while on Leo it is 96.5% for base AND bonus buy.image.thumb.png.0c321f8e4ff8e720947e8c9ecf2a3d96.png  .

image.thumb.png.93a99416a01b28b8456cafd16d6fdae3.png

 

But PlayNGo, who make slots with RTP as low as 91%, mysteriously do not appear to have included the RTP on any of the games on Roobet. Here is the rules sheet on Leo, with the RTP of 96.21% clearly displayed: image.png.62f6c19804b6b4c7ec02d7b196310945.png

 

And here is the slot on Roobet, with no RTP shown AT ALL! 

image.thumb.png.3b6e86a6b257ad0fd76403d93700c803.png

 

Personally I find this to be extremely misleading, and I question how it's even possible for PlayNGo not to include the RTP in the rules sheet. 

 

IMO Roobet is a very questionable casino and one that should be avoided, especially for those who live in regulated markets with access to more trustworthy sites!

Share this post


Link to post

I never play on Curacao casinos. They have low RTP on every slots from the slot providers that offers that. So Curacao casinos are on my permanent ban list.

It does not matter if they are good or bad casinos. You will find harder to win there anyway. (off course stay away from scam casinos) 

I hate Playngo because they started this mess offering different RTP on their slots to different markeds. Now almost every providers offer different RTP to their slots..

(all Curacao casinos has hidden rtp on Playngo slots) 

Edited by weimaren87

Share this post


Link to post

@Porpoise666 please visit a Curacao licenced casino named oshi.io , it has RTP shown in every single game where it's visible to every player. There are indeed Curacao casinos that hide the RTP. This is one of them that doesn't. ☺️

Share this post


Link to post

Play & Go will take you to bust town in a heartbeat. Avoid them with a passion. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Teamkayenne said:

@Porpoise666 please visit a Curacao licenced casino named oshi.io , it has RTP shown in every single game where it's visible to every player. There are indeed Curacao casinos that hide the RTP. This is one of them that doesn't. ☺️

They say they have 96,21% on Book of dead, but if you check the slot itself the RTP is still hidden.. I don't trust them. Easy to say. I trust the provider. Not the casino. 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post

Funny you should mention that @weimaren87, because according to this screenshot: 

image.png.27e978ec2f025c4ed94b230877c66b25.png

 

Oshi is in fact using the 94% RTP version! Also, pro tip for anyone moving forward, if you inspect element the game and then go to Network > All > accfly.playngonetwork.com it shows the RTP that the slot is actively calling! So there you go. Oshi is lying too!

  • Like 1
  • Trophy 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Porpoise666 said:

Funny you should mention that @weimaren87, because according to this screenshot: 

image.png.27e978ec2f025c4ed94b230877c66b25.png

 

Oshi is in fact using the 94% RTP version! Also, pro tip for anyone moving forward, if you inspect element the game and then go to Network > All > accfly.playngonetwork.com it shows the RTP that the slot is actively calling! So there you go. Oshi is lying too!

They do everything to trick you.. Scammers!! I new it. :) Nice catch :) 

Share this post


Link to post

@Porpoise666 that's the only Curacao licenced casino I found showing the RTP to the players. Well I guess it's a lie. So I will try to find something that hits legit 100% ☺️

Share this post


Link to post

The first game is Drago and second one is the dog house. Casino is bitstarz. @Porpoise666 and @weimaren87

So bitstarz has the same RTP on Drago with Leo correct?

Screenshot_20200815-092154.png

Screenshot_20200815-091739.png

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Teamkayenne said:

The first game is Drago and second one is the dog house. Casino is bitstarz. @Porpoise666 and @weimaren87

So bitstarz has the same RTP on Drago with Leo correct?

Screenshot_20200815-092154.png

Screenshot_20200815-091739.png

They have good RTP on some providers, but they still have the hidden RTP version of Playngo.

Bitstarz is the best Curacao casino out there, and much better than most MGA casinos . They are lightning fast with KYC and withdrawals.

I believe they are Direx NV `s main casino, and all the other`s are casinos are paying Direx NV to use their license. 

Share this post


Link to post

WHY is there constantly posts about people playing on garbage, non licensed (noname curacao casinos are equal to not licensed) fake money streamer pushing casinos

Just dont play there!

  • Like 2
  • Trophy 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Slotspinner said:

WHY is there constantly posts about people playing on garbage, non licensed (noname curacao casinos are equal to not licensed) fake money streamer pushing casinos

Just dont play there!

Some people are posting their big wins on youtube and that make some people want to gamble that might not have planned to gamble. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Slotspinner said:

WHY is there constantly posts about people playing on garbage, non licensed (noname curacao casinos are equal to not licensed) fake money streamer pushing casinos

Just dont play there!

Sorry, I just wanted to warn people about these places. For people like me who live in places without legalized and regulated gambling it can be very tempting to give them a try.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Orzabot said:

Some people are posting their big wins on youtube and that make some people want to gamble that might not have planned to gamble. 

Yea on shit like Roobet should be removed ASAP.

  • Trophy 2

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Slotspinner said:

Yea on shit like Roobet should be removed ASAP.

i gave Reggie a heads up about this a month or so back and about people with English accents playing on French only casinos. Using VPNs shouldn't be promoted either... all over it spinja ;)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Slotspinner said:

WHY is there constantly posts about people playing on garbage, non licensed (noname curacao casinos are equal to not licensed) fake money streamer pushing casinos

Just dont play there!

"Noname"What do you mean by this?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Teamkayenne said:

"Noname"What do you mean by this?

Basically there is a few reputable 'names' with curacao casinos, which means by license curacao you cant really trust the license, but the operator/owners are reputable people thus not scamming people. Example of this is Bitstarz which paid a winner 2.4 Million out the NEXT day, therefore earning my trust. I have played there a bit myself and got withdrawals of larger sums within minutes. 

So when i refer to noname Curacaos, its zero-source-reputation sites that do things like change bonus terms overnight to refuse someone a 5 digit withdrawal. Ive had this happen to a friend and was witnessing the whole start to end, its super disgusting.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Slotspinner said:

Basically there is a few reputable 'names' with curacao casinos, which means by license curacao you cant really trust the license, but the operator/owners are reputable people thus not scamming people. Example of this is Bitstarz which paid a winner 2.4 Million out the NEXT day, therefore earning my trust. I have played there a bit myself and got withdrawals of larger sums within minutes. 

So when i refer to noname Curacaos, its zero-source-reputation sites that do things like change bonus terms overnight to refuse someone a 5 digit withdrawal. Ive had this happen to a friend and was witnessing the whole start to end, its super disgusting.

I have played at Bitstarz myself, and I know they are a great casino. 🙂 

Other Curacao casinos I do not want to play at. 

I got scammed 5 years ago. A Curacao casino with support based in South Africa.

To get my money they sent me a document I needed to fill out with my personal details and send it back with postmail.. All other documents the casinos normally approve was not good enough.. They needed that document...

Luckily for me it was only 480euro..

 

Edited by weimaren87

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Slotspinner said:

Yea on shit like Roobet should be removed ASAP.

Yet one of those streamers is featured on this site's Youtube videos!

https://www.twitch.tv/watchgamestv

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

Yet one of those streamers is featured on this site's Youtube videos!

https://www.twitch.tv/watchgamestv

i have told them immediately several times, i think they wont include them anymore

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Slotspinner said:

i have told them immediately several times, i think they wont include them anymore

Good.....

Share this post


Link to post

Same issues on lucky 8, cresus casino. Same problem low rtp no rtp visible in most of the providers or if it is visible its fucking lower than on any other site.shame on those site summing people like this.on lucky8 I was talking to the advisor in chat about their rtp's and they told not to worry too much and they can tell me what's the rtp on the slot that is my not showing it😂😂😂and on the slots that have really low rtp but rtp is shown they said to me to don't pay attention cos rtp now is at 91 %but in 5 minutes it will at 98%🤔😂😂😂. Plus she wanted to tell what is my rtp?! 😭🤣Am I the bloody slot to have rtp? It's a massive joke those site. Should be some rules and regulations about rtp regardless its curacao or UK or wherever else based casino. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 16/08/2020 at 06:20, Slotplayer said:

Good.....

I also messaged the CG facebook account when this video came out and he said they would do better reviews in the future.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...