Bet size?

Supreme_Spin

I´ve noticed that when many of you play slots, you reduces coin value and increases bet level.

Is there any differance? In winnings?

I Always raise on coin value and i´ve tried to se any differnce, but it sems to be the same.

For me its just annoying, when i get a big win 2000 and it end up in 20€...haha.

But i understand that sometimes when you for exampel: bet 1€ can get 1,50€ with increase bet level..

The reason i´ll asking is that, some people in the streaming chatt think that it matters...

Now i´m not sure..

/Supreme_Spin

3 hours ago, Supreme_Spin said:

I´ve noticed that when many of you play slots, you reduces coin value and increases bet level.

Is there any differance? In winnings?

I Always raise on coin value and i´ve tried to se any differnce, but it sems to be the same.

For me its just annoying, when i get a big win 2000 and it end up in 20€...haha.

But i understand that sometimes when you for exampel: bet 1€ can get 1,50€ with increase bet level..

The reason i´ll asking is that, some people in the streaming chatt think that it matters...

Now i´m not sure..

/Supreme_Spin

Hey,

yeah coin value or bet size does not matter at all. Some prefer seeing winnings at 0.01 coin value, some prefer at 0.05 (so winnings multiplied x5).

It doesn't make any difference on any bet you make or whichever slot you play. All those theories are just rubbish :)

Archived