My Epic Win Donuts 7000x Video! Enjoy!!!

HungarianGambler

Hi guys this is crazy story...one month ago i dont have any money my balance!i just sign in Pokerstars to se maybe i have some gift box. when i sigh in i see and i open. i have the ticket for $25 sin and go. so the fist price $125. i win so the story start!!! the next our or 2-3 our my balance go to $900 but after go back $350.then i star play Napoleon that one my first video! so i win $6500  3250x! and i not make any withdrawal.. so my balance go up and down the last monts..and last week i put my goal to the paper the number is $15000. you see the video!! so my balance go back to $1350..and this happen!!  So now i make withrawal!!! enjoy the video and believe your dreams!!!good luck everyone!!! and Big Thank You  Pokerstars!!!! 

1 hour ago, TrustworthyC said:

Amazing story mate! Please keep us updated when they paid you and post pics of w/e you want to buy with that :D

sure buddy 😉

6 hours ago, GodSaveTheQQs said:

Big congrats buddy! Love your reactions hahah crazy!

6 hours ago, GodSaveTheQQs said:

Big congrats buddy! Love your reactions hahah crazy!

thank you GodSave you see more at the future GL Budddy!👍

Strangely I just released a donuts video last week on my channel i hit also a 78 x multiplier but I got 4 gold donut bonus trigger and started with 20 spins!  The best start!! But I couldnt win more than 400 x stake that time.You just got the 12 spins and no retrigger at all and that's classic Big Time Gaming for you. Always has been. Just takes one good spin! That's all👍🙂 so glad you caught it on camera. It was only 6 ways on the purple donuts but paid so huge due to the perfect multiplier. It would have been amazing if you got 2 purple donuts on reel 1 for 12 ways to win 14 000 x stake😭 but still nice! because nobody ever saw this game pay over 10 00 times stake and has the most potential!! The game is  very frustrating I find but fun!I thought you were going to faint on the floor lmao! Congrats. Try the new BTG star clusters🙂Great game! with even bigger potential than Donuts

1 hour ago, Slotwin excitement channel said:

Strangely I just released a donuts video last week on my channel i hit also a 78 x multiplier but I got 4 gold donut bonus trigger and started with 20 spins!  The best start!! But I couldnt win more than 400 x stake that time.You just got the 12 spins and no retrigger at all and that's classic Big Time Gaming for you. Always has been. Just takes one good spin! That's all👍🙂 so glad you caught it on camera. It was only 6 ways on the purple donuts but paid so huge due to the perfect multiplier. It would have been amazing if you got 2 purple donuts on reel 1 for 12 ways to win 14 000 x stake😭 but still nice! because nobody ever saw this game pay over 10 00 times stake and has the most potential!! The game is  very frustrating I find but fun!I thought you were going to faint on the floor lmao! Congrats. Try the new BTG star clusters🙂Great game! with even bigger potential than Donuts

Thank you Slotwin. I try alredy star cluster i win 250x for $2  yess realy nice game!!! GL Buddy

9 hours ago, tehf00n said:

That is amazing.

I have probably grinded this game as much as anyone who loves it (well over 100,000 spins). It's a great slot. I use it as a comeback slot.

So glad you recorded it. Couldn't be happier for you. Next time, me. :D

thanks Tehf GL Budy🍀

53 minutes ago, silvah- said:

Insane!! big congrats mate! 😃

Thans Man 👍

53 minutes ago, silvah- said:

Insane!! big congrats mate! 😃

Thank you Silvah 👍

Archived