So last night this happened in Monopoly Live

silverzerg23

So, i was playing a little bit of Monopoly Live and then 2 rolls came (horray), but as a soon as the game started, disaster happened.

The dices werent moving, and everyone was saying "scam" or "they are making a new vid to stream", it was a real pain in the ass waiting, because usually when sometimes like this happens, it just takes like 1 or 2 mins at max to resume the game, but Oh boy, i wasnt prepared for what came next.

Turns out the platform in which the dices bounce was malfunctioning... so they had to disarm the whole thing, LIVE ... and the chat was going wild, and eventually people just started to make social things, hahaha. Just wanted to share in case anyone has ever seen something like this   XD

Oh btw, it took like an entire HOUR to fix the damn thing   >_<' . I do hope that doesnt happen when Kimbo and Blanquito stream , that would be awful haha

IMG_20200701_005802446.jpg

Ridiculous pal , it's amateurish at best , people betting and losing thousands every day on games like this and they fail to deliver even the basics , what happened to the 2 rolls  ?

I have never seen anything like the above happening but i have saw other bits and bob's of things breaking and freezing , best advice is to avoid like the plague    🙂

Archived