Jump to content
Big Wins
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • forum-small-banner-promo-odin.jpg

Epic run to life changing cash out

Recommended Posts

I deposited £200 on a casino and after beating the wagering on the 100% welcome bonus I decided to raise the stakes a little, had a decent run on Merlin and decided to have 5 £30 spins before leaving(see picture) I then went to Danger on max bet and landed the bonus, went gates and got 9s.. it freaking retriggered and went for £50k!

Finally I decided to play £100 spins on garga down to £60k and got 15 greens twice(once off the main garga and once off the 2 smaller ones) For £68k!!!!

Ended up cashing out £130,000 off £200 deposit! Buying my own house and a new Mercedes for my wife, what a run! 😁

7AD728C8-B48F-436F-85CA-74A5F4A031BE.png

9904972A-2DE8-4E4C-BA8E-3FF7D849D5E1.png

4ADEEA46-5BE7-4325-80D5-1CE58703A616.png

  • Like 2
  • Trophy 2
  • Boom 2
  • Get in! 3

Share this post


Link to post

That is an amazing run, congratulations!

Share this post


Link to post

Yes what a run 😃 congrats 

Share this post


Link to post

Once its all cashed out I'd gamstop 1 year minimum otherwise you'll think this is easy and you will get rinsed at them stakes, you got lucky its a good hit tho mate.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, vanHooff said:

That is an amazing run, congratulations!

Winning bro. It can be done and this is testament. I had a similar in feb. Put in 300 of own cash and got up to 500 k. Dreams can be made bro. Enjoy. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Will Martin said:

Winning bro. It can be done and this is testament. I had a similar in feb. Put in 300 of own cash and got up to 500 k. Dreams can be made bro. Enjoy. 

Yeah Ok..... £300 into £500,000

Find that hard to believe to be honest......

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Slotplayer said:

Yeah Ok..... £300 into £500,000

Find that hard to believe to be honest......

Ok watch Nick slots stream a week last Friday ..... all the evidence there..... wow I was being friendly ! Check my name and look at my posts and then get back to me ☺️😆

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Will Martin said:

Ok watch Nick slots stream a week last Friday ..... all the evidence there..... wow I was being friendly ! Check my name and look at my posts and then get back to me ☺️😆

what site

Share this post


Link to post

 

1 hour ago, ryans_slots said:

 

Ryan slots and slot spinner. 19th June 2020- nick slots stream 1:05.26 in check

out the stream and eat your humble pie boys. Big love 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

Yeah Ok..... £300 into £500,000

Find that hard to believe to be honest......

Nick slots 19/06/20 - 1:05 in to stream. Not really hard to believe! Just got to believe and have the balls mate ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

Yeah Ok..... £300 into £500,000

Find that hard to believe to be honest......

You’ve gone a bit quiet pal 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, anthonyaldcroft said:

I deposited £200 on a casino and after beating the wagering on the 100% welcome bonus I decided to raise the stakes a little, had a decent run on Merlin and decided to have 5 £30 spins before leaving(see picture) I then went to Danger on max bet and landed the bonus, went gates and got 9s.. it freaking retriggered and went for £50k!

Finally I decided to play £100 spins on garga down to £60k and got 15 greens twice(once off the main garga and once off the 2 smaller ones) For £68k!!!!

Ended up cashing out £130,000 off £200 deposit! Buying my own house and a new Mercedes for my wife, what a run! 😁

 

Which casino and please let us know when you get the cash.

Share this post


Link to post

happy for you mate, waiting for my lucky run :D

Share this post


Link to post

Holy shitballs thats insane, cash it out and enjoy

Share this post


Link to post

holy sh*t,fantastic run fella. time for a break in slots???

Share this post


Link to post
On 30/06/2020 at 17:32, dirtystack said:

Which casino and please let us know when you get the cash.

I instinctively asked myself that very same question. I hope it's one of the big 'uns and not cherrycocoabananacasino.com

@anthonyaldcroft Amazing run.

 @ryans_slots Has offered you some excellent advice 🙂

Share this post


Link to post

Hopefully not a site which enforces bonus rules after wagering

Share this post


Link to post

geeezzzz....! congrats! wish i could get a run like this....! 

Share this post


Link to post

Amazing run!! Hope u cashed alot out! Take a break and enjoy the money! Dont put it back!

Share this post


Link to post

Unbelievable mate! Love to see these Ding Dings!!

Share this post


Link to post

dreaming on have this run too bro!

congrats, happy life dude!

Share this post


Link to post

Congratz, usually win but they always take it back...

Share this post


Link to post

gamstop and gamban , never touch a casino again.

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats mate lekker lekker ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...