Jump to content
General Casino Talk
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • forum-small-banner-promo-odin.jpg

The real advantage casino streamers have!

Recommended Posts

So I know there is a lot of talk out there about casino streamers and how they win all the time and how some don't even use their own money.

First of all it's ridiculous to think streamers have any advantage  with slots. Slots are not rigged for streamers in anyway. 

Second I am not going to talk about streamers who play with fake money and we all know there are quite a few of them out there.

But I do think there is one very important advantage which streamers do have and do use which the average player barely has which is the DEPOSIT MATCH BONUS. This is grossly understated and gives streamers a huge advantage over the normal player.  

I know some streamers don't ever take bonuses (like the Bandit) but the vast majority of streamers including the casino grounds streamers have an infinite amount of 100% deposit match bonuses which can go up to the thousands if they wish. Even though they would normally have the same wagering requirements as normal players a lot of the time they are allowed do over the usual max bet (normally 2£-5£ ) sometimes with no max bet what so ever. 

So when the normal player has a bank roll which he needs to normally fund 100% , and if loses it he will lose all his money, streamers need to only fund 50% of their usual bank roll so their lost is half of what the normal player loses.

The amount of time streamers ended up taking huge wins when they manage to finish the wagering requirements gives them a real advantage over everyone. 

So even though legit streamers keep saying they play with their own money and not fake, which is very true and I dont dispute that, and they do lose sometimes a lot of money streaming, they manage to come on top of all of us by far, all thanks to the huge advantage they have with deposit bonuses. 

If any streamer disputes this I would be happy to hear their side.

Share this post


Link to post

Yes correct. and we keep mentioning this fact whenever asked, this is no secret Aviad 😄 most people that watch CG streamers or have asked about this gotten the same answer as you have neatly summarized, without deposit bonuses constant streaming is pretty much impossible (unless you have a huge following i guess)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Bang on Aviad tbh not much to argue with 👍

Share this post


Link to post

Well guess who is paying for all these unlimited deposit bonuses streamers gets?

Correct, its you and i!

Share this post


Link to post

It's all getting boring. All the best bonuses. Wagering requirements for them too.90 % of them is also so boring that have no clue how they managed to get and any viewers cos watching something that is impossible to do for us yeaah can be fun to watch one time or two but everyday?! 🤔Maybe giveaways?! Naaahhh. there is only one streamer  that ain't not gonna make you sign up to any casino to participate in his giveaways and its nickslots most generous streamer. Rest becoming greedy and spoiled. Can't be asked to watch em

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Adamski22 said:

It's all getting boring. All the best bonuses. Wagering requirements for them too.90 % of them is also so boring that have no clue how they managed to get and any viewers cos watching something that is impossible to do for us yeaah can be fun to watch one time or two but everyday?! 🤔Maybe giveaways?! Naaahhh. there is only one streamer  that ain't not gonna make you sign up to any casino to participate in his giveaways and its nickslots most generous streamer. Rest becoming greedy and spoiled. Can't be asked to watch em

i also love nickslots streams, but say all others are greedy and spoiled is not true. some is of course, but i also know many that are just as fun to watch as if you were sitting and playing with a good friend. Supersmask, letsgiveitaspin, slotspinner, casinolandstreaming and many more.

  • Like 1
  • Trophy 1

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry yes supermask, jimbo, rolla, bandit. But they are old school lads it's worth to watch the their streams even just for a chat, banter etc. Really nice guys but that's only few good lads rest I leave with no comment

Share this post


Link to post

Although they do have advantage of playing for longer it doesn't mean they will always win in terms of huge money (LetsGiveItASpin lost £100,000 euros last year 2019, playing deposit bonuses and live table games etc).

They may win £20,000 one stream but lost the previous 40 streams of £1,000 deposits meaning they are still down. There are loads of costs involved in streaming depends on the streamer such as Nickslots, he does random cash giveaways, 10% guessing competitions, all the charity donations, Tax on affiliate earnings, website costs, other stuff I can't think of right now. however if you did a yearly ins & outs 95% of streamers will still be down in deposits. which it would be double without the deposit matches, anyone can be an affiliate and stream pretty much now days.

Some affilaite partners are having max cashouts on deposit bonuses now which I won't mention who however the ultimate aim for deposit bonuses are intended for 1 thing only and that's to keep the streams going for longer to get their channel expand.

If Nickslots as he does stream 4 days a week and had a budget of £1,000 per stream without deposit bonuses it would be £208,000 annually so its just to keep costs down, keep the streams longer.

Then he also has his own costs on top as I mentioned above which include huge giveaways, charity work, tax on affiliate earnings, computer equipment it just makes sense to use them.

The UKGC has really messed up casino bonuses ages ago by taxing them so each average player hardly gets them anymore as the casinos don't want to pay any additonal tax costs for giving you an extra chance to win money. There are some sites that do offer reload bonuses but its very rare to get 1 now I don't remember the last time I had 80% bonus up to £240 @ Casumo its been years.

In terms of Max bet situation people love high rolling slots so some streamers may feel the urge to raise the bet to pull more viewers in, slotspinner has played on 5 euro average bet size for years which is a fair bet size.

I heard that Dunder has removed all deposit bonuses for streamers because people abused them (I don't know if this is the story I was told in a stream before.

Conclusion: Your right they do get slight advantage but not always win in terms of money, maybe better RTP and stream longer however even with a deposit bonus its still hard to win on the slots.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, spanaren75 said:

Well guess who is paying for all these unlimited deposit bonuses streamers gets?

Correct, its you and i!

Nvm what i wrote here

Edited by OnAirJannick

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, ryans_slots said:

Although they do have advantage of playing for longer it doesn't mean they will always win in terms of huge money (LetsGiveItASpin lost £100,000 euros last year 2019, playing deposit bonuses and live table games etc).

They may win £20,000 one stream but lost the previous 40 streams of £1,000 deposits meaning they are still down. There are loads of costs involved in streaming depends on the streamer such as Nickslots, he does random cash giveaways, 10% guessing competitions, all the charity donations, Tax on affiliate earnings, website costs, other stuff I can't think of right now. however if you did a yearly ins & outs 95% of streamers will still be down in deposits. which it would be double without the deposit matches, anyone can be an affiliate and stream pretty much now days.

Some affilaite partners are having max cashouts on deposit bonuses now which I won't mention who however the ultimate aim for deposit bonuses are intended for 1 thing only and that's to keep the streams going for longer to get their channel expand.

If Nickslots as he does stream 4 days a week and had a budget of £1,000 per stream without deposit bonuses it would be £208,000 annually so its just to keep costs down, keep the streams longer.

Then he also has his own costs on top as I mentioned above which include huge giveaways, charity work, tax on affiliate earnings, computer equipment it just makes sense to use them.

The UKGC has really messed up casino bonuses ages ago by taxing them so each average player hardly gets them anymore as the casinos don't want to pay any additonal tax costs for giving you an extra chance to win money. There are some sites that do offer reload bonuses but its very rare to get 1 now I don't remember the last time I had 80% bonus up to £240 @ Casumo its been years.

In terms of Max bet situation people love high rolling slots so some streamers may feel the urge to raise the bet to pull more viewers in, slotspinner has played on 5 euro average bet size for years which is a fair bet size.

I heard that Dunder has removed all deposit bonuses for streamers because people abused them (I don't know if this is the story I was told in a stream before.

Conclusion: Your right they do get slight advantage but not always win in terms of money, maybe better RTP and stream longer however even with a deposit bonus its still hard to win on the slots.

Ryan I do agree to most of what you said. I know streamers need a significant bank roll to keep streaming regularly and it does add up. I am also aware they run competitions which cost money but they do this most of the time to increase the amount of viewers or their engagement mainly on the Twitch channel where they can monetize on this engagement. I am also aware that the competition for viewers is fierce and streamers are aware that viewers like high roll (it is more exciting after all) so they do up their stakes more and more to keep up with the competition. Having said that, I am sure you can admit that streamers often raise their stakes and go into high roll mode while playing with bonus funds to try and claw back their loses. They know they have a lot of wagering to do and a big win with high stakes can make that just possible. This is a big advantage most of us dont have. Having bonus funds in the hundreds of even thousands and being able to play with max bet of 10£ (sometimes there is no max bet ) gives them a chance to beat wagering with a lucky big win. I appreciate that wagering is hard to beat and most times streamers dont manage to beat wagering but even once a month when they do and end up with a big win of thousands of £ this is significant in the overall annual profit/loss. 

Let's put it this way: we all know in the long run since the RTP is below 100% we are bound to end up losing. But the interesting calculation is when almost every time we play we can double our bank roll for free where does this take the long term RTP up to? Let's say the average RTP of slots is around 96% ,I bet if you ask streamers do you prefer to have the RTP raised just for you to 98% but you will never get any deposit match bonus or keep the 96% RTP and the deposit match bonuses I am sure streamers will prefer to stay with 96% and keep getting the deposit bonus! So in that sense slots are "rigged" for streamers :)

If any streamer thinks my assumption is mistaken I am happy to hear... 

Share this post


Link to post

Read your first post message:

'Slots are not rigged for streamers in anyway. '

Then last message 'So in that sense slots are "rigged" for streamers'

It isn't rigged however in the long run it 'feels/looks' rigged. I'd agree on that tho.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Ryan they are not rigged in the official sense of the word but if you look at it in the practical sense they do have an advantage :) 

Share this post


Link to post

I hate those fake streamers!

 

Share this post


Link to post

The normal punter has no chance compared to the Streamers and i have no issues with that but i joined a casino a while back and although i did not deposit straight away it seemed to have everything i needed or so i thought.

I did deposit quite a while later and expected some kind of matching deposit to be added obviously with wagering requirements etc etc but i got absolutely nothing , i was told when i later inquired that the deposit match had expired and that they would be offering nothing , now i realize i maybe should have read all the info about this when i first joined up but alas i didn't.

surely though they could have offered something even with a higher wagering as a goodwill gesture but it was not to be , needless to say i have not returned to this Casino ever again , i just thought it was poor customer service .......   Leovegas , hang your head in shame       😞

Share this post


Link to post

No streamers play with play money, but no one plays with their money either. All the money they play is casino money (Stream bonus). What they win from any big win is a small percentage that goes to the players, the rest goes back to the casino. They are just casino employees, nothing more!
As we know most casino streamers are Swedish, in Sweden the average monthly salary is below € 2000 euros, while a streamer plays 50,000, so the question is where does that money come from. Had they really had so much money then they would not have played the casino for hours.
That's my theory. I can never believe anyone is playing with their own money

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kosmankasa said:

No streamers play with play money, but no one plays with their money either. All the money they play is casino money (Stream bonus). What they win from any big win is a small percentage that goes to the players, the rest goes back to the casino. They are just casino employees, nothing more!
As we know most casino streamers are Swedish, in Sweden the average monthly salary is below € 2000 euros, while a streamer plays 50,000, so the question is where does that money come from. Had they really had so much money then they would not have played the casino for hours.
That's my theory. I can never believe anyone is playing with their own money

Surely few of the streamers playing with real money their own money.but there is so many and even more every day streamers that are so faulse and they can not even lie properly they clearly don't know how to respond to some question.bidule roshtein lollypop or something g like how da fuck can you afford to deposit every week like 50 k etc at least twice a week too thou.30, 40, 50 euro a spin its a massive joke can not believe there is some wankers actually buying this crap.so I agree with you in 60%😜

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Adamski22 said:

Surely few of the streamers playing with real money their own money.but there is so many and even more every day streamers that are so faulse and they can not even lie properly they clearly don't know how to respond to some question.bidule roshtein lollypop or something g like how da fuck can you afford to deposit every week like 50 k etc at least twice a week too thou.30, 40, 50 euro a spin its a massive joke can not believe there is some wankers actually buying this crap.so I agree with you in 60%😜

So what you are saying is that this very legit streamer, that looks like he is living in a basement. Are you saying it is not real money the 50000€ bonus hunt. Damm i cannot trust anyone again, i was so sure he was real ;-D

unknown-2.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don't see the logic in sites allowing streamers to have higher bet limits on deposit bonuses than normal players with the same bonus.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Orzabot said:

So what you are saying is that this very legit streamer, that looks like he is living in a basement. Are you saying it is not real money the 50000€ bonus hunt. Damm i cannot trust anyone again, i was so sure he was real ;-D

unknown-2.png

That's the one. But with amount of silly donuts that are actually buying this crap that his legit and signing up thru his links he be able very shortly to move somewhere closer to Sun than the basement 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...