Caxino problem

Eindbaas1440

Hi all,

As I am reading the forum for multiple years now, I just signed up, because the craziest thing just happend to me and was wondering on your guys opinion.

I signed up to caxino like a week ago and used the bonus. Just lost it and had like €0,25 bonus money in my account left. Today a week later i made some normal deposit without bonus or anything. While I was playing tonight  i played my last 6 euro bet before I deposited again and apparently i was using that 0,25 cent in it. I got €1,80 from that spin, so that went to my bonus account. I deposited a couple more times and start playing roulette. Like between 100 and 200 euro's bets on sections. With my last 130 euro bet i hit 9 section and won like 1k. Apparently in that last bet i also used some of the bonus money(probably 1 euro). Immediately all my money went to bonus money and seen as a mixed bet. Now i spoke to live chat and they would send it to the payment team to analyse it and get back to me. I told them as well i dont mind them keeping the winning part from the bonus money or 50 or 100 euro's, but thought it was unreasonable to put everything to bonus money.

So hopefully they will come with some good news, but I was wondering what your guys opinion is about this?

Opinion on that? Should always clear out/cancel out bonuses before playing raw cash afterwards.

Decision by Caxino? i would like to see them give you your money in cash since most of the bet was made with cash balance.. but why did you keep playing with bonus funds behind? thats kind of mindboggling since it shows you very clearly that you have bonus behind and yet you go all in on roulette? Why did this happen to begin with

Dear Eindbaas,

You should try to find out the wagering. Because if you say that that the bonus was €0,25 then the wagering couldn't be more than 35x €0,25 is €8,75. The wagering cannot be increased by the winnings you make with the initial bonus money, otherwise you never can meet your wagering.

To be honest I just wasnt aware of the fact I had bonus money. But it was from a 200 euro 100% deposit so the wagering is 30x which is 6k. I have often like 50 or 60cent left in my account so thats why I did not notice it. And I later when I found out that all my money went to bonus money I checked how it was that I used 1 euro of bonus money. So yes it is my mistake, thats why I just wagered the whole bonus losing 600 euro's and made a withdrawal from the rest. But it just doesnt feel right that when you use over 99% real cash balance the whole money goes to bonus money in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Eindbaas1440 said:

To be honest I just wasnt aware of the fact I had bonus money. But it was from a 200 euro 100% deposit so the wagering is 30x which is 6k. I have often like 50 or 60cent left in my account so thats why I did not notice it. And I later when I found out that all my money went to bonus money I checked how it was that I used 1 euro of bonus money. So yes it is my mistake, thats why I just wagered the whole bonus losing 600 euro's and made a withdrawal from the rest. But it just doesnt feel right that when you use over 99% real cash balance the whole money goes to bonus money in my opinion.

I dont think it should go into bonus money either, i will bring this up with my Wildz/Caxino contact and ask about it mate!!

Archived