Complaints
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

CrazyTime - Flapper got stuck!

So... Just hopped on Crazy Time and the flapper got stuck between coinflip and 1 on my 2nd bet. Guess what they chose for? Of course.. the 1!! They should have done a respin in my opinion. Let me know yours!

Unfortunately I ripped all my cash afterwards so no more crazy time for me :P

Oy8jE3j.png

They have a rule for this occasion, they will always choose the field on which the flapper came from before being stuck (in this case 1)
If it was stuck between the coinflip and the 1 on the right side, it would have been decided a coinflip.

• Like 3

At least there is a rule, but sucks anyway

10 hours ago, ShrekTastic said:

So... Just hopped on Crazy Time and the flapper got stuck between coinflip and 1 on my 2nd bet. Guess what they chose for? Of course.. the 1!! They should have done a respin in my opinion. Let me know yours!

Oy8jE3j.png

Happens far too often for my liking wether it's CT ,mono , or dreamcatcher       ;-(

Once happened on Monopoly Live. It Was on the side of the 4 rolls. And they voided all the bets. Guessing if the rules of crazy time are the same as monopoly. 

I’m not a lover of crazy time such a high variance game 

I wish that they would respin again but they never do. Tbh in the begining I liked crazy time but now every time i have played recently I've never won big so i'm not a big fan anymore.

On 25/06/2020 at 11:24, ShrekTastic said:

Oy8jE3j.png

R.I.P 21€

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts :)

And @TG161 does the amount even matter? We aren't all high rollers. Some just play for fun. You should try that ;)