Streamers and Leaderboards.

TheMikeyx

Hey guys, i have a bit of a thing. What do you guys think of people playing leaderboards etc as a streamer? They get loads and loads of huge depositoffers and then they start camping up the leaderboards. Where do us regular players that dont get silly unlimited depositmatches stand a chance then? I sincerely think that that is an unfair advantage. What do you guys think about it? Seems really really bad to me and actually turns me off a bit.

(screenshot from @rizk but it happens on more sites and with multiple streamers)

rizk.jpg

Well, it’s pretty lame. You could argue that they should be excluded in the same manner that employees are.

Bear in mind that it might not even be them though, not like someone’s real name is LostEverything.

I doubt Labowski or Spuntwix give two shits about the leaderboard and it’s not something they have to “opt in” too. They might be completely unaware.

I’m guessing it’s a promotion for a new game, maybe a roulette tournament, maybe Crazy Time -both Labowski and Spintwix playing it because it’s new and the viewers want it,  probably gaining points completely unawares.

Rizk doesn't have a clue about its own promotions, they are quite incompetent in my experience.

12 minutes ago, TheBingoKingx said:

Exactly, but isnt this something rizk is wrong in aswell?

Their software will just be counting everyone who plays on the eligible games, it won't care if they are a streamer or no, anyone who plays an eligible game will get points. It's not wrong of them really, its just how it works, it's not wrong of Labowski or Spintwix to play the games either. It will fall under the category of something that they didn't consider when making the promotion player tracking software. I doubt they really have any interest in addressing it either.

If they partner with the website (meaning they give them money and they get to keep a certain percent), I don’t see why they’d want to be on the leaderboard. If they’re using their own money, then it’s fair. Theyre using their own funds and yes it might be much more than you but everyone using their own bankroll should qualify for any leaderboards

Archived